A funny link(EDIT)+two newly posted amazing links

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

A funny link(EDIT)+two newly posted amazing links

Postby ken worley on Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:42 pm

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:55 pm

seen it. but it's always funny and refreshing. notice how flexible they all have to be. each new... effect was increasingly hilarious.

thanks for the post.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby ken worley on Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:10 pm

Have you seen the other two?...(edited first post.^)
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:31 pm

I'm actually familiar with both those works, but they're also both great to see again. you have excellent taste.

although while the guy can't play piano, he knows enough about what notes sound good, as he had to know which chords he wanted to record. I also liked his ability to laugh at himself and his mistakes. points being the silly outfit for the piano, and the other being his keeping in of the... issues with the drum sticks.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Fubie on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:38 pm

This is like what I was saying in The Cause forum, street painting festival, although there are few people who can master the 3D ^_~
RAmen~
Fubie
Ziti Zealot

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes