Did you remember ...

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Did you remember ...

Postby don juan on Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:51 am

When I was young, 2 pences coins had the same diameter that 10 francs ones. French pinballs machines didn't know that 2p were less expensive than 10 f coins.

When I was young public phones work with coins, but a coin with a wire worked as best.

When I was young, my mom do pancakes when we were camping

When I was young I could drink milk.
Partout, dans le monde, et sans aucune exception, où triomphent la dictature et le mépris des droits de l'homme, partout vous y trouvez inscrite, en caractères sanglants, la peine de mort. R. Badinter
don juan
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Goat Starer on Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:00 am

quand j'etais jeune la monde etais heureux, la ciel etais bleu, les herbe etais plus verts et chaque pont a un troll de dessous
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby don juan on Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:54 am

Hi pal(s), dooh its my 101st post (here) Image
Partout, dans le monde, et sans aucune exception, où triomphent la dictature et le mépris des droits de l'homme, partout vous y trouvez inscrite, en caractères sanglants, la peine de mort. R. Badinter
don juan
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Goat Starer on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:11 am

101!!!! nous devons avoir une celebration :fsm_rock:
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes