I hope these aren't repeats.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

I hope these aren't repeats.

Postby saucy little lady on Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:42 pm

I got them for my birthday a.k.a. International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

1. A pirate walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Hey, that's really cool: where did you get it?" The parrot says, "From a pirate ship, of course."

2. A pirate walks into a bar with a hook hand and an eyepatch. Bartender says "That's rough, man, what happened?" Pirate holds up his arm and says "Arrr, a swordfight." The bartender nods and asks about the eyepatch. Pirate says, "A seagull shat in me eye." The bartender blinks and says "You wouldn't lose an eye from that, would you?" The pirate sighs and says "You would if it's your first day with a hook hand." :fsm_yarr:
saucy little lady
Conchigliette Convert

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:44 pm

OMFSM
Your birthday is a holy day!
Those were good-Thanks
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:49 pm

I'd heard the second before, but its still funny, and the first was clever.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes