MY HILL

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Duke on Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:40 pm

That's a good one. :)

I really haven't got anything to do on My Hill.....

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:16 pm

having day old pizza at my hill.

pizza

is

freaking

tasty

...at least, on my hill.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:09 pm

I'm back from the beach on My Hill. So now I'm just thinking of something to do.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:26 pm

I am being missed on my hill, so um, thats kinda good and kinda not....

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:04 pm

I never miss. So you're not missed by me. You are hit dead on. :D

That's how it goes on My Hill.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:39 pm

I don't care what you're missing.

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:47 pm

I miss California, that's all I've ever missed. :roll: Missing My Hill.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:44 pm

Dammit, I have a simmilarity with Duke now!

grrrr

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:48 pm

Oh, Jeez, run for the hills! :D

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:58 pm

like, my hill?

or away from my hill...

begone!

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:00 pm

Naw, run for My Hills, that's where I'm running.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:30 pm

well theres gonna be like, three parties on my hill next week and you're not invited.

so nyah.

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:55 pm

Yeah? YEAH? Well you're not invited to any of the twelve parties on My Hill this weekend. :cry:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Dangerous

Postby black bart on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:35 am

A party on a Hill...sounds dangerous to me, on My Hill.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:07 am

The best hill is my hill in Tucson.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes