FSM Anagram

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby KidDirty on Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:46 pm

Can't! Brain still hurts from the last one.
"Please, he's no different from the rest of you organisms. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies ... I find it offensive." - Bender

"..it's a success that hasn't occurred yet." -Homeland Security Advisor to Bush Frances Townsend, on the subject of the failure to capture Osama Bin Laden.
KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:40 pm

I'm not asking you to do it immidiatly!

just within the year would be nice.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:56 am

Yes, for we at the FSM forums are Chill.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:13 am

I made an anagram for Duke's name.

uked. or uk'd. like punk'd only with the United Kingdom.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby KidDirty on Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:48 pm

Q_W_E_R_T_Y_U_I_O_P_S_D =

Ow

Pyrate

Squid
"Please, he's no different from the rest of you organisms. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies ... I find it offensive." - Bender

"..it's a success that hasn't occurred yet." -Homeland Security Advisor to Bush Frances Townsend, on the subject of the failure to capture Osama Bin Laden.
KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:34 pm

AH! that's awesome!

OW! pyrate squid strikes again!

or,

Qwertyuiopasd strikes again!

which I do!

*strike*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:05 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:I made an anagram for Duke's name.

uked. or uk'd. like punk'd only with the United Kingdom.

Sweet!

Let's try it: " You've ben Uk'd by Duke!"

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:08 pm

it sounds coo,, except that you're a mexcain who lives in california yet goes to school in hawaii.

I see nothing within 30,00 minles of the UK...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:31 am

Yeah, I agree, it is is coo', I think I might use it some time.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:19 am

yeah, you should. especially on someone like watson or beagle.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Blackspot_Isaiah on Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:55 am

INTELLIGENT DESIGN = LEGENDS GET NIL IN IT

Intelligent Design theory leaves out the legendary Flying Spaghetti Monster and his pirate followers. Arrrrrrr! Blasphemy!
"Most people just take themselves too damn seriously, which is why they act like damn fools."
- Robert Anton Wilson
Blackspot_Isaiah
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby KidDirty on Thu May 18, 2006 10:12 pm

Blackspot_Isaiah wrote:INTELLIGENT DESIGN = LEGENDS GET NIL IN IT

Brilliant! You get double points for coherency!

KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby lordpunkmonk on Sun May 18, 2008 6:33 pm

I agree
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Previous

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes