Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:27 pm

"ahh the pixie sticks.... my single greatest regret of being an ectoplasmic form is that I cannot ever again eat pixie sticks..."

*float* *float* *float*

"who am I kidding, this ROCKS"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Hexene on Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:55 am

“Captain One, Sir! The maintenance crew has successfully removed all the duct tape from the brig and awaits further orders. I took the liberty to use some of the duct tape to put the former Captain Qwerty’s head back together and wrap the rest of the body like a mummy. Then place the said former ectoplasm body remains of Captain Qwerty (who will never again experience the taste of pixie sticks and Volcano Beer) into a casket made of Planet Crematorium Klackto burning Ash wood, filled with small furry Tribble marshmallows for the nuclear photon tube cremating service commencing upon Your time directed orders. Oh, another thing Captain, I have found over 200,000 pixie sticks from Qwerty’s former treasure cove stash for the wakes’ buffet.â€￾ :D :D

*Lt. Ricky looking upon his Buck Rogers decoder ring (tm) wonders what the function of this small button does in the secret compartment part.* :roll:

"Should I?" :D
Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:28 pm

"damn the tricksies, damn them all!"

"uh, I mean.... let's party!"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:25 pm

*The Pastaprise floats in space, in a strange, far off galaxy. Captain Qwerty's wake begins. On the buffet are stacks and stacks of Qwerty's pixie sticks. Capt. One does not take any, for he knows that they are laced with Virangian Go Juice, which is sometimes used to recharge hyperspace engines.*

"Oh, dear. This can only lead to trouble. But it was in Qwerty's will."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:41 am

*float* *float* *float*

"so... *cough*... wild party, huh?"

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Changing Rooms

Postby black bart on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 am

"Oh brilliant" said Interior Design Officer Bart reclining in his cabin with Lt Uhura, "The complete first season of 'Changing Rooms' on DVD!"
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:17 pm

*float* *float* *float*

"yyyup... things are going a mile a minute around here..."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:38 am

*floats into the movie room*

*float* *float* *float*

"AAAACCCKKKK!!!!!"

*falls over backwords, which is pretty amazing for a floating incorpreal form*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swatopluk on Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:20 pm

* head bangs against wall *

"Is there a doctor on this ship?", he cries
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose
Swatopluk
Chef Shaman of Hauro Pasta

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:20 pm

[I just PM'd swato, nobody panic]

"oh, nevermind... he's intoxicated.... he'd hurt more than help... of course, I'm dead already.... and it was really only... only.... *shudder* the LATE 20TH CENTURY!!!!!

of course, at least it wasn't the early 21st..."

*float* *float* *float*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:23 pm

"uf, what the hell is happening in the bridge, I wonder."

*floats to the bridge*

*float* *float* *float*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

carpets

Postby black bart on Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:06 am

"Keep floating, see if I care...it saves wear and tear on the ship's carpets!"
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:46 pm

"its not like I have much choice... its a lot of work for me to become fully materialized at this point. you can only see and hear me now. I could lower myself, but then it'd be really freaky, as I'd be floating with my feet/legs in the floor"

"anyway, wheres Lt, I mean, Cap'n One?"

*float* *float* *float*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Previous

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes