Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:03 am

do do DOOOO!

rules: you cannot say something didn't happen.
e.g. someone says "oh no! what's that horrible thing on your face?"
you cant say "nothing" it now must be there.
no editing after someone else has posted please

parts will not be given, but created. e.g. I will start as the captian of star ship Pastaprize. I will ask for someone, say a leiutenant. the next poster can either become the leiutenant, or say that he's not there. basically, if you want a certian part, like the engineer (scotty) you have to be vigilant, and make sure you post after someone calls for the engineer.

to RP, you make your character say things, they MUST BE IN QUOTATION MARKS!

non quotation marks will be things that happen e.g.

"hi captian"
a crabon walked in the room
"holy crap! a crabon!"

of course, then someone else would take the role of the crabon, and i could no longer control him at all.

any non RPing questions will go in [brackets]. e.g. questions about rules.

same characters (unless you don't want to still play), just alternate dimension. so different adventures.

lets go!:

Captians log 2101: we are deep in space now, yet only just passing the eastern border of the alliances borders. our missin; to explore other planets, and brazenly go where ever the hell we want. hopefully we can improve relations with the crabons... or kill 'em all. either one really.

so... its space. you know, its REALLY damn boring out here. I mean, its just space... space... space.... space... space...

*KERFHWHAM!*
what the hell!

comlink: "scotty what the hell is going on?"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:18 pm

*Over Comlink, From Pirate Gunship*

"KISSH Captain Qwerty, did you feel that? It felt like my ship just ran over a herd of moose. But we are in a moose-free zone!"
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:24 pm

[wasn't excpecting to use ALL the same characters. remember, we are in a totally different plot line. we'll say we picked you up same was as before, only perhaps less dramatic.]

"strange... I wonder if that has any connection to the large explosion my ship just experienced."

KERWOPPISHBLAM!

"damn.... what the hell is going on down there?"

*comlink*: "SCOTTY! can you hear me? I need a status report. what in blazing hell is going on down there???"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Tickle on Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:55 pm

*comlink interference*
"KISSSH. This is the evil wrinkly head - emperor of moosedom. Stop running over the moose’s or we will be forced to ZAP you again with the giant laser."
*laser targets lock onto Pirate Gunship*
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne
Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:51 pm

"alright! a new record! only too 12 seconds to piss off another species outside the boundaries. I am gonna get promoted for sure!"

*notices large moose cannon*

"yes... erm, duke, get behind the ship."

*sets deflecter flecter sheilds to maximum*

"scotty, prepare for critical damag-FERFWAKCYSMACKYBABAGINUSH!

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THERE??????? those moose didn't shoot me... damnit...

leitenant, prepare to hail them"

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby aquazoo on Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:53 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THERE??????? those moose didn't shoot me... damnit...

Counsellor Aquazoo has been hovering around on the bridge...

"Hmmmn, Captain I sense an uneasiness among the Moose. As I recall, recent climate chnages have affected their supplies of moose moss. The are most likely seeking new sources of food, and they are darned cranky about it! Perhaps we should offer them some pasta? A pesto sauce might resemble moose moss."
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:35 am

[In Pirate Gunship, behind Captain Qwerty's ship]

"Captain Qwerty, from here, it looks like they detonated a shock-charge beneath your bow. I can't see any major damage, but I am viewing this from behind."
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:00 am

"how many shock-"

KREWFASHBANGK!

"-FREAKIN' CHARGES???

crap, just go with the pesto. I think you'd better take this one aquazoo... i'm a wee bit too pissed to deal with these moose..es.... moosi.... meece.... something."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:59 am

*over comlink*
"Cap'n, if you hanna noticed by noo, we are experiencin' large explosions from oor underside. Engineerin' teams be on route to damaged areas wi' duct tape. As to what is causin' the explosions, I ha' no idea. I'm an engineer, Jim, not some fancy shmancy explosion-causer knower."

*low boom*

"Oh, damnit. Well, at least one of the explosions was caused by someone puttin' a can of Chef Boyardee into the mickrowave. I dinna noo if it was just the sheer evil from the food itself that caused the explosion, oor the metal. Either way, I'm sorry to say that no one will be able to make pop corn."
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby aquazoo on Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:15 pm

Swashbuckler Saucy wrote:*over comlink*
"Cap'n, if you hanna noticed by noo, we are experiencin' large explosions from oor underside.

"Maybe we should have rationed the beans a bit better."

"Scotty, do we have any pesto torpedoes available? That would be closest to Moose moss, so maybe it will help."
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:35 pm

*over comlink*
"Aye lass, but it will be luke warm seein' as we dun ha' a way to heat it up fast. And cold sauce be not the way into moose men's hearts."
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:47 pm

*hailing*

"MOOSE MEN OF WHATEVER THE HELL KIND OF PLANET YOU COME FROM! we come in peace. unless.... no, no we don't come in peace, but we're willing to make a comprimize if you won't kill us"

KERFWASHAM

"and please stop doing that."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby aquazoo on Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:37 pm

Swashbuckler Saucy wrote:*over comlink*
"Aye lass, but it will be luke warm seein' as we dun ha' a way to heat it up fast. And cold sauce be not the way into moose men's hearts."

"Oh, I don't know about that. Torpedoes get pretty hot when they're speeding along and poking holes in ships. Um, I mean gently delivering wholesome Pesto nutrition..."
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:14 am

*over comlink*
"Cap'n, me men have sealed off all breaches wi' industrial strength duct tape, we took some heavy damage, but it was concentrated on one part only. Odd, moose men dun generally go for woundin' shots on a ship.

As for yer terpedoes, sir, they are ready for firin'."
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby aquazoo on Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:09 pm

Swashbuckler Saucy wrote:As for yer terpedoes, sir, they are ready for firin'."

"A little olive oil will help them along."
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes