The Person Below Me

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:51 am

actually its red. like sauron.

okay, so maybe i shouldn't have used the word modship, but still, you weren't being a very good sport

adn I may add that we blew you up before you rammed into our ship...

BUT just the intent of wanting to do that was selfish, from my point of view. don't worry, ignorage won't be forever.

the person below me likes to play with dolls and make king kong climb the eifil tower (with his toy King kong)
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby ECQuaker on Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:18 am

I outgrew that stage years ago.

the person below me is scared that their undone laundry might rise up and swallow them whole
The FSM is my shephard, I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pesto

Free the West Memphis 3! www.wm3.org
ECQuaker
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:10 pm

ECQuaker wrote:I outgrew that stage years ago.

the person below me is scared that their undone laundry might rise up and swallow them whole

No, I light it on fire at night so as that my room stays warm and with the light from the fire I can see under the bed to make sure that my shoes aren't coming over to beat me to death.

The person below me has tried flash-freezing their computer to make it work again.
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:25 pm

No...I poured liquid nitrogen over my computer. It works just fine as a paper weight now.

Person below me thinks that myspace is the tool of the devil
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:34 pm

it is. anyone who deserves a website should program it themselves.

forums are the exception, but they're not a personal page

the person below me believes that the apocalypse will come when Santa Claus has a deathmatch duel with the easter bunny.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:05 pm

Only if Jesus comes in and interferes with the match with a steel chair and some aluminum trash cans that crunch up too easily.

Person below me has a tattoo they don't know about
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:33 pm

Swashbuckler Saucy wrote:Only if Jesus comes in and interferes with the match with a steel chair and some aluminum trash cans that crunch up too easily.

Person below me has a tattoo they don't know about

I don't know about that.................

The person below me won't eat Pixie Sticks because they think that you have to kill pixies to get them.
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:41 pm

the poor, poor pixies.... *sniff*

the person below me sucks at magic tricks, but thinks he's freakin' MERLIN and won't stop showing people his crappy tricks.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:47 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:the poor, poor pixies.... *sniff*

the person below me sucks at magic tricks, but thinks he's freakin' MERLIN and won't stop showing people his crappy tricks.

Ok, everyone, you see the book? You see it now? Okay, close your eyes for just a second.......

Look now, it is totally disappeared!

Magic!!!

The person below me gives the (good) magicians the full 20 questions when he can't figure out the trick.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:58 pm

I just want to know how he pulls off his finger tip....

Person below me thinks that power point presentations suck out souls little by little
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:08 pm

Swashbuckler Saucy wrote:I just want to know how he pulls off his finger tip....

Person below me thinks that power point presentations suck out souls little by little

Of course they do! Have you even seen what long term powerpoint damage looks like?

The person below me once chugged a jar of jam.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:56 pm

Duke wrote:
Swashbuckler Saucy wrote:I just want to know how he pulls off his finger tip....

Of course they do! Have you even seen what long term powerpoint damage looks like?

The person below me once chugged a jar of jam.

Duke

I beg to differ. you are probably talking about powerpoints for work/school.

I, however, have accomplished the unthinkable. I have created a 450 slide (and growing) powerpoint presentation WITH NOT EDUCATIONALNESS AT ALL! It's a bunch of animation and parodies of movies, TV, and other things.

as for chugging, It was actually a jar of Peanut Butter.

the person below me once kidnapped royalty, only to find out it was a hobo.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:59 pm

I beg to differ, I kidnapped Prince Charles, who is both. *hides*

Person below me is going to say something more offensive than I just said
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:00 pm

Really? Let me check....... You're right, it is a hobo! Get out of my house! And stop eating my chips!

The person below me once taped his door shut to keep the Scissor Monsters out.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:05 pm

well I used duct tape, so it worked.

nyah.

the person below me has 200 wedding rings.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes