Catch!

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Catch!

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Ow.

Ow.

OW.

ow...

Ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow. ow.

I throw a bottle of frothy green liquid at the next poster.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gannstboy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:13 pm

The vial says "DRINK ME" on it. I comply, and subsequently shrink to a very small size. Luckily, I always keep a spare bottle of Human growth hormone in my back pocket, for situations just like these. I rapidly increase in physical stature, to approximately my normal size. i throw the two now empty bottles to the next poster.
"Life, is like a grapefruit. [...]it's orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast." - Douglas Adams (From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

"Christianity: Believing that a Jewish zombie who was his own father sent himself down to die for the sins of mankind that were started by an animated dirt-man and rib-woman who were tricked into eating magic fruit by a talking snake." -Anonmyous
gannstboy
Lord of Linguini

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:18 pm

I deftly catch the bottles and place them in the heap of returnables, soon to magically transform into a twelve-pack.

I throw an empty swimming pool at the next poster.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby gannstboy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 pm

I do some quick calculations, and lay bricks of Styrofoam in a highly precise kidney bean formation, identical in shape to that to that of the empty pool. It lands with a muted THUD and i gently remove the bricks and lower it to the ground. After a few hours with assorted power tools, saws, and a hell of a lot of duct tape, I convert it into a 2 room house, which I then sell. The people who buy it live there for years, and grow old there, until they have grandchildren of their own. One day many years later the residents, wearied by their many years of independent life, are convinced to retire to a nursing home. On the day they leave, a crew helps pack their things into a truck. One man pauses to look at an item, and I, ever vigilant, suddenly leap from the bushes, grab his sunglasses and throw them to the next poster.
"Life, is like a grapefruit. [...]it's orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast." - Douglas Adams (From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

"Christianity: Believing that a Jewish zombie who was his own father sent himself down to die for the sins of mankind that were started by an animated dirt-man and rib-woman who were tricked into eating magic fruit by a talking snake." -Anonmyous
gannstboy
Lord of Linguini

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:35 pm

I do a backflipping hatchet attack to kill a terrorist, as the glasses land perfectly on my face.

I throw a badass catch phrase to the next poster.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gannstboy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 pm

I quickly plug my ears so my head doesn't explode from the ultimate badassed-ness.

i throw twenty or thirty Molotov cocktails at the next poster. Muahahahaha!

gannstboy
Lord of Linguini

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:01 pm

But I'm the tank, so I still basically kill you forever.

I throw a giant rock at the next poster.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gannstboy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:06 pm

I devour it, and spit the dust on the next guy.

gannstboy
Lord of Linguini

Postby Elvalia on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 pm

It doesn't come anywhere near me, what with my non-guy-ness. Which means the next guy that posts will be getting a double-hit.

I throw my best wishes at the next poster.
TwistedSister wrote:El is everyone's buddy. :lurk:
Ubi Dubius wrote:Evilvalia! :shocked:
Elvalia
Rugger Baby Bunny Bumpers

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:19 pm

I bask in the wishes and blow away the dust.

I throw a smile at the next poster.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby PKMKII on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:29 pm

STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!

I throw a basket of bunnies at the next poster.
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Postby Elvalia on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Yaaaaay! I catch them all and love them and cuddle them and feed them and take care of them and suddenly the population explodes and I have too many bunnies. Soon I will drown in them.

I throw a pillow at the next poster.
TwistedSister wrote:El is everyone's buddy. :lurk:
Ubi Dubius wrote:Evilvalia! :shocked:
Elvalia
Rugger Baby Bunny Bumpers

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 am

I catch the lovely soft downy pillow and I ask myself...what the heck am I doing in Elvalia's bedroom :lech: Then I realise I am allergic to feather pillows and I...

Throw a massive sneeze full of phlegm at the next poster...(sorry)
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:20 am

Yuck. Hang on, what are you doing in El's bedroom?

Oh well, now I need to use her shower.

I throw my phlegm covered clothing at the next poster as I enter the bathroom.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby PKMKII on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 am

I set them on fire.

I throw a water balloon at the next poster.
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes