Catch!

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Catch!

Postby gannstboy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 am

I use the spaceship's momentum to slingshot out of orbit, and straight into the sun. I throw the slightly singed remains of my terrible luck at the next poster.
"Life, is like a grapefruit. [...]it's orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast." - Douglas Adams (From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

"Christianity: Believing that a Jewish zombie who was his own father sent himself down to die for the sins of mankind that were started by an animated dirt-man and rib-woman who were tricked into eating magic fruit by a talking snake." -Anonmyous
gannstboy
Lord of Linguini

Postby Roy Hunter on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 am

Thanks. I needed that. Things were going far too well for my liking.

I throw all the chemicals that daftbeaker has stashed in his garage at the next poster.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby daftbeaker on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:38 am

Catches them very carefully. Thanks, Special Branch had a quick dekko as well. Find anything you were interested in?

Throws one of Roy's guitars towards someone's head, a la Keef Richards.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby Roy Hunter on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Fortunately it was the Jim Deacon acoustic, and it shatters harmlessly on impact. That's what happens when you spend £45 on a guitar...

Throws a party at \/
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Great, now there's like, 3 going on here. Thanks.

Throws rocks at Mystery Poster
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby PKMKII on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Diamonds, for me? Awwwww.

I throw the frozen donkey wheel at the next poster.
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:25 pm

I cut it into three pieces, because those words should never be together.

Throws Safari Ball at Mystery Poster.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby daftbeaker on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Catches the ball and is distracted by the pictures of lions and giraffes and zebras and wildebeest and gazelles and elephants and ...

Throws empty tinny at the bin, narrowly missing the next person.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

daftbeaker

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:51 pm

*ducks to be sure*

Gorramn, you people are thick. Let me try this one.

Throws Ultra Ball at Mystery Poster.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby TwistedSister on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey!!! What are you trying to put my eye out with that thing???!!!!

Tosses slightly fuzzy, mystery leftovers at whoever is next.
* If evolution is just a theory, religion is just an opinion.
* You never know when I'll be watching.
TwistedSister
Desperate, twisted cookie pusher

Postby daftbeaker on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:02 pm

It might once have been a sausage roll. I'm still not eating it.

I chuck Qwerty's poorly hidden Pokemon references at the next person.

daftbeaker

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:03 pm

I'll take those back, thank you. I know when culture is wasted on philistines.

I throw a batarang at the next poster.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gannstboy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Hurrah! needed on of those.

i throw a set of 24k gold silverware at the next poster.
"Life, is like a grapefruit. [...]it's orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast." - Douglas Adams (From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

"Christianity: Believing that a Jewish zombie who was his own father sent himself down to die for the sins of mankind that were started by an animated dirt-man and rib-woman who were tricked into eating magic fruit by a talking snake." -Anonmyous
gannstboy
Lord of Linguini

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Who catches it with glee and thinks of $ signs.

I throw a luxury ball at the next poster. I hope s/he's cuter than Pikachu! Image
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby gannstboy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:24 pm

oooh! Luxury! sounds valuable. i pawn it (got 40 bucks for it!) and throw all 4,000 pennies at the next poster.

gannstboy
Lord of Linguini

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes