The Poster formerly known as PirateGuy...

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: The Poster formerly known as PirateGuy...

Postby PG's Mum on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 am

I apologize if I've upset anyone with my post. I just read the boards and don't know the protocol. I just wanted to comment on this discussion. I wouldn't have even found it but PG was here last weekend and left the window open on my pc. Bet he won't do that again!
PG's Mum
Conchigliette Convert

Postby black bart on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:33 am

Dear PG's mum,

Do you get your dresses from Dave L's X dressing Emporium?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 am

PG's Mum wrote:I apologize if I've upset anyone with my post. I just read the boards and don't know the protocol. I just wanted to comment on this discussion. I wouldn't have even found it but PG was here last weekend and left the window open on my pc. Bet he won't do that again!

No, it's not a complaint, just an observation. S'ok.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Auntie Blackbeard on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 am

PG's Mum wrote:I apologize if I've upset anyone with my post. I just read the boards and don't know the protocol. I just wanted to comment on this discussion. I wouldn't have even found it but PG was here last weekend and left the window open on my pc. Bet he won't do that again!

Hello, Mrs PG

Thank you for all your letters. I'll get round to answering the ones about your son's embarrassing habits in due course. When you caught him in the act of pleasuring himself with a pair of melons your reactions of embarrassment and shame are perfectly understandable, but please take into account his age and his lack of girlfriends. It was probably just wishful thinking that made your son have the name Pantygnawer tattooed on his chest. There is nothing to worry about Mrs PG, but make sure he gets laid before his 18th birthday or you could have a very big Melon bill indeed.

Yours Sincerely

Auntie B
Ye Crows Nest be open fer business me dearies.
Auntie Blackbeard
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:04 pm

PG's Mum wrote:Yes, I read these boards once in a great while but never have I joined or posted until now.

I am a very understanding mom, but . . . sometimes I just have to speak up. If he has to use the letters PG, many of the previous suggestions would have been more appropriate than his current moniker. At least "pirateguy" tied in with his FSM enthusiasm! Please give him lotsa grief over OH I CAN'T EVEN TYPE THAT NAME.

My suggestion: Perpetual Graduate

xoxox to my Pirate Guy!

:( :( :( :( :(

Holy Shit!

I think that that really is my mom. I sure as hell didn't create that profile. I saw the avatar before I saw the name or read the post and thought, "Hey that guy looks alot like my mom's friend Frank". Then I read it all and said "Oh Crap". I didn't think she read these threads often enough to see this one.

Boy are my cheeks red! This is awkward. My online sanctum has been breached by the real world.

This is like junior high all over again. You know like when your mom embarrasses you in front of all your friends. This is more embarasing than the whole PantyGnawer thing itself.

PG's Mum wrote:My suggestion: Perpetual Graduate

:cry:
If real proof were needed, I can verify that that is sure as hell it.

Scratch that. This person is an imposter. No one should encourage or even speak to this fraud claiming to be my mom.

Oh god. This is going to get bad. I'm never going to live this down.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:10 pm

:cry: :cry:

Just shoot me now.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:18 pm

black bart wrote:Dear PG's mum,

Do you get your dresses from Dave L's X dressing Emporium?

Damnit Bart, Ken, Auntie et al. Stop fucking around. That is seriously my mom and this is seriously freaking me out.

When I think of all the vile dirty things that get posted around here and then imagine that mom might read them... Oh this is just wrong. So wrong.

AndKen, do not do... You know, what it is that you do.

Mom, stay away from Ken.

This is just sooooooo wrong.

Curls into a ball in the corner and rocks uncontrollably
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 pm

lmao
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Rainswept on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Rainswept wrote:I still don't buy it. That's just PantyGnawer impersonating his own mother.

Fixed. Tho if it were to be true... Oh the fun we'd have!

I used to play FFXI, and one of our linkshell (team) members was only 13, and his mother played FFXI as well. Eventually she joined us as well, and would occasionally tell us wonderfully embarassing stories as well as let us know he couldn't make events cause he was grounded lol.

Just on the off chance it really is his mom, I do take full responsibility for the PantyGnawer name. It's all my fault but if it's any consolation, that which doesn't kill him will only make him stronger. He's like the boy named Sue!
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Rainswept wrote:He's like the boy named Sue!

If that is so, be sure to tell his father to avoid him for a while, and always carry a gun.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Iz ye reely ye PG's Mum ?

MUMMY ?!?

Yarr Mummy !

Ye lad be uh roight cracker !

Ye shud reed alla thee stuff thet cum owt off his mine !

Uddarr den dat , oi figarr ye brang up uh foine lad !

Me regarrrds , Willy .
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby black bart on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:06 pm

There are tears of laughter rolling down my face...this is better than South Park!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Capellini on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm wondering if I should reveal my information on this matter, or remain mute?
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby ken worley on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Capellini wrote:I'm wondering if I should reveal my information on this matter, or remain mute?

You should bare all, cap.

(And so should pg's mom, if she's hot.)
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 pm

PG's mom looks frighteningly similar to Black Bart in a dress.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes