Bit o Help?

Book discussions, Author discussions, general book talk, also films.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Bit o Help?

Postby MPTrooper on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:33 am

Ok, I got back from Iraq injured a while ago. I spent a month or so in a "near coma" from injuries I had received. Dureing that time I've been subjected to 24 hours of German MTV. It drove me insane, makeing me try to kill a nurse with an IV tube...

ANYWAY

I don't why, but I've been having some very strange dreams lately. The dream, I'm told comes from a Depach(SP?) Mood video. The whole video looks like something out of a video game. An office building has been overtaken by a strange plant. SWAT guys are running inside trying to contain it, and all kinds of stuff is happening. At the very end of the video, the roof of the building blooms into a brilliant red rose.

There is a week of my life I have no recollection of. I literally can't remember what happened to me. I think this video can help resolve some...issues I've been having.

I'm pleading with anyone, if you know what I'm talking about, The bands name, the music video, whatever PLEASE post it here?

Thanks
Matt
MPTrooper

Postby Goat Starer on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:42 am

this sounds like depeche mode. they have a big thing for roses. Maybe the song Martyr?
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby MPTrooper on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:50 pm

No that wasn't it.

The song that I remember had a trance element to it. Sounded very techno.
MPTrooper

Postby MPTrooper on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:01 am

Found it.

Enjoy the Silence 04

http://archives.depechemode.com/video/m ... os/45.html

My God...Triping out on drugs was bad enough...but to trip out watching this most excellent video?

Thank you so much Goat. I owe you more then you'll ever know.
MPTrooper

Postby Goat Starer on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:26 am

one of my favorite songs. And I have never seen this video before. It is very good.
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Return to Books and Authors, Films and Directors