Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Book discussions, Author discussions, general book talk, also films.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby ChowMein on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Ahoy mateys , brethrens anna cisterns , oive notist thet Auntie BB 'as bin wiff dis forarm prit close neer itz incepshun .

Oi fink she be a hoot !

Butt she ( he ? , thay ? , it ? ) dunt poste neer enuff fer me loikin' .

At thee rayt Auntie be posten , itz gunna take mourn a decade afore she (oar woteffer) hits profit .

Soze oi nose dis be roight errlee an' loike , but wot kin ye tink ove as a sootibull tighdull fer Auntie wen 5,000 kums her (his ? , their ?, its ?) way ?

Me mine be blank abow tit fer sum tyme .
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
User avatar
ChowMein
Humble Hermit
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:58 pm

She doint dee serve nuttin!

She keeps wee wittle me loked haway hin tha bilge wif nuffin tah heat but af eetin fish eads an wutever bilge rats hoi kin catch! Han most uf da rats is bigger n me an most toimes they steels me fish eads!

Meenwhoile she sits hup in tha galley drinkin grog wif all er gentleman callers.

Oim sad hand me honly friend is a wittle barnacle Oi named PillowPants.
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2550
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:13 pm

See 'em , Ye be a daft git !

Ye postid this in thee rong seckshun !

Lay offin thee catnip !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
User avatar
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility
 
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:34 am
Location: Bedlam

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Auntie Blackbeard on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Nef Yoo BlackBeard wrote:She doint dee serve nuttin!

She keeps wee wittle me loked haway hin tha bilge wif nuffin tah heat but af eetin fish eads an wutever bilge rats hoi kin catch! Han most uf da rats is bigger n me an most toimes they steels me fish eads!

Meenwhoile she sits hup in tha galley drinkin grog wif all er gentleman callers.

Oim sad hand me honly friend is a wittle barnacle Oi named PillowPants.


OH !

Shame be unponst ye , ye liddle lyer ( bless ye , ye be lernin') fer tellin' sech tales !

Oil be tellin' yer marm .

Tharr also be sealice an' maggots doan tharr fer ta eat !

Ye kin witniss daylite agin arfter ye finnish off thee rats !
Ye Crows Nest be open fer business me dearies.
User avatar
Auntie Blackbeard
Gramigna Grand Admiral
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Ponderin' life atop me Crow's Nest

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 am

Yargh, oi fink oi com-pree-henz Chow's top post, oi aghree wif.

But whut wood she 'ave az a title?
The Venganza Agony Aunt?
Grarghle Argh Argh?
Defender O' Yer Problems?
Scone Maker?
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
User avatar
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege
 
Posts: 9266
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:34 am
Location: Francemouth

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby ChowMein on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:13 am

Yarr matey !

S/he be a tuff wun ta poit a monikarr on .

Oim takin me tyme onna this wun , cos me necks grog frum he/her mite be me lass .
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
User avatar
ChowMein
Humble Hermit
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby black bart on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 am

Arrrgh much as I larf me pants orf whenever I see Nef Yoo BlackBeard's avatar...what the bleedin ell be this doin in the Books section? Has ye been on the Brasso again Mad Will?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
User avatar
black bart
Resident Weevil
 
Posts: 25876
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:56 am
Location: London

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Capellini on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:18 am

Auntie Blackbeard wrote:
Nef Yoo BlackBeard wrote:She doint dee serve nuttin!

She keeps wee wittle me loked haway hin tha bilge wif nuffin tah heat but af eetin fish eads an wutever bilge rats hoi kin catch! Han most uf da rats is bigger n me an most toimes they steels me fish eads!

Meenwhoile she sits hup in tha galley drinkin grog wif all er gentleman callers.

Oim sad hand me honly friend is a wittle barnacle Oi named PillowPants.


OH !

Shame be unponst ye , ye liddle lyer ( bless ye , ye be lernin') fer tellin' sech tales !

Oil be tellin' yer marm .

Tharr also be sealice an' maggots doan tharr fer ta eat !

Ye kin witniss daylite agin arfter ye finnish off thee rats !


His mom should be around here somewhere . . . I say you encourage her to give him a good spanking.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
User avatar
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:31 pm
Location: The State of Denial

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Capellini wrote:
His mom should be around here somewhere . . . I say you encourage her to give him a good spanking.



Ohhhhhh look hat me! Look hat me! Oi gots me a magic crystal ball what kin read hIP haddresses and loikes tah spoil peepulz fun!
User avatar
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:17 pm
Location: Ask yer Mom.

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 pm

black bart wrote:Arrrgh much as I larf me pants orf whenever I see Nef Yoo BlackBeard's avatar...what the bleedin ell be this doin in the Books section? Has ye been on the Brasso again Mad Will?


Wharr be ye spectaculls Bartie !?

Twasint me , et be thet furball thet mest et up .


An PG , iffin ye dint say enyfing , mos' ove thee newer memmers wood be inna dark , oi suspeck mos' noobs will still be konfoosed arfter reedin dis . ( this cud be gud fun messin wid thee noobs ) .
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
User avatar
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility
 
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:34 am
Location: Bedlam

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Capellini on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:51 pm

PantyGnawer wrote:
Capellini wrote:
His mom should be around here somewhere . . . I say you encourage her to give him a good spanking.



Ohhhhhh look hat me! Look hat me! Oi gots me a magic crystal ball what kin read hIP haddresses and loikes tah spoil peepulz fun!


What Will said. Way to out yourself.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
User avatar
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:31 pm
Location: The State of Denial

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Anyone who didn't pick up the sarcasm in the post made by PG is a fool, and those who pretend not to have picked up on the sarcasm are just as much of an ass as is PG.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II


Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
User avatar
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality
 
Posts: 9549
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:57 pm

You'll pay fer yer trechery Cappie!
User avatar
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:17 pm
Location: Ask yer Mom.

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Be a keelhaulin' be inna foochure?
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
User avatar
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege
 
Posts: 9266
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:34 am
Location: Francemouth

Re: Reargarrden Auntie Bleckbeer

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:Anyone who didn't pick up the sarcasm in the post made by PG is a fool, and those who pretend not to have picked up on the sarcasm are just as much of an ass as is PG.


Now I'm just totally confused.
User avatar
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:17 pm
Location: Ask yer Mom.

Next

Return to Books and Authors, Films and Directors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron