The trial of tomato sauce

Foods to make in praise of our Blessed FSM, pasta based and otherwise.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The trial of tomato sauce

Postby EarthRise on Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:43 pm

I have a predicament.

I am a fan of the FSM, of spaghetti, and of meatballs. I have noted that the FSM does not actually appear with a sauce. However, many Pastafarians have dwelled on the attributes of sauce in the past, and even the Gospel mentions the holy sauce of the FSM.

Herein lies my problem: I cannot stand cooked tomatoes (generally speaking), and have developed a dislike for tomato sauce. Does His Noodliness permit His food to be enjoyed with alfredo sauce or with cheese and olive oil, or does the FSM demand a tomato-based sauce?
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Aeger on Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:53 pm

I use exclusively pesto, and I haven't been smote as of yet.
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby dbutler on Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:28 am

I would refer to the gospels and find whether He prohibits any sauces being used. If he does not, then you should be free to enjoy whatever sauce you please, it pleases Him that you eat pasta in the first place. Your sauce is of no consequence.
dbutler
Ziti Zealot

Postby SauceBeUponYe on Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:26 am

THE GREAT NOODLY APPENDAGE DEMANDS SAUCE!!!

sauce be upon of all you, may you see the error of your pesto eating ways and repent and enjoy a good tomato sauce on your pasta.

alternatively you could create a tomato pasta combination and simply worship it as opposed to eat it, or just put pesto/cheese on you pasta, or nothing. whatever way you like your pasta i'm sure His Noodly Appendage will accept it, unless it isn't pasta.

:worship: :fsm_float:
The Great Papal Patriarch and Dalai Lama and Pirate of His Holy Appendage
SauceBeUponYe
Ziti Zealot

Return to Food