My page with FSM Wallpaper and Animated GIF's

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

My page with FSM Wallpaper and Animated GIF's

Postby starbase1 on Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:25 pm

Hello All,
I have made a web page on my site, gathering together all my animated GIF's of his noodliness, and a couple of wallpapers at a variety of sizes. I tried to upload them from the resources section, but got a page not found error.

If a mod wants to get in touch, I will be very happy to supply them.

Worth noting that I claim no copyright, take the images and do with them what you will, (as long as it is compatible with the wishes of his noodliness).

http://www.starbase1.co.uk/flying-spagh ... nster.html
starbase1
Conchigliette Convert

Postby EarthRise on Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:33 pm

Very nicely done, Pirate. The FSM would be pleased.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby anthrobabe on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:05 pm

Have the pirates seen these?

(it's a good thing they are free or else they'd be trying to give you IOU's and I'm telling you
don't take IOU's from the pirates!)
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Duke on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:26 pm

Amazing work, there, Starbase! You are a credit to all of Pastafarianism!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations