My FSM Cartoon

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

My FSM Cartoon

Postby fermi1137 on Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:44 pm

Check out my Holiday cartoon

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/345917/sa ... i_monster/

Ramen
:D
fermi1137
Conchigliette Convert

Postby KidDirty on Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:07 pm

That was totally badass! I love how santas elves were all link from zelda. Also dug the aurora borealis in the background and the piratefish army!

Way cool! You have to send a link to that to bobby, if you haven't already done so!

I look forward to checking out the conclusion!
"Please, he's no different from the rest of you organisms. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies ... I find it offensive." - Bender

"..it's a success that hasn't occurred yet." -Homeland Security Advisor to Bush Frances Townsend, on the subject of the failure to capture Osama Bin Laden.
KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Thanks

Postby fermi1137 on Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:09 pm

KidDirty wrote:That was totally badass! I love how santas elves were all link from zelda. Also dug the aurora borealis in the background and the piratefish army!

Way cool! You have to send a link to that to bobby, if you haven't already done so!

I look forward to checking out the conclusion!

I am glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of hard work but it was worth it.

I sent a email to bobby.henderson@gmail.com but if you have a better way of getting a hold of him let me know.
:)
fermi1137
Conchigliette Convert

Postby KidDirty on Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:34 pm

I used to have bobbys direct email, but lost it. Bobby hasn't put the cartoon up at venganza, so I'd guess he hasn't read it yet. Don't be afraid to spam him with a number of emails, as I've had to do the same before. He gets so many emails its hard to weed through them.
"Please, he's no different from the rest of you organisms. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies ... I find it offensive." - Bender

"..it's a success that hasn't occurred yet." -Homeland Security Advisor to Bush Frances Townsend, on the subject of the failure to capture Osama Bin Laden.
KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby KidDirty on Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:31 pm

I sent the link to bobby, and he posted the cartoon on the main website. He wants to know who you are.

KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations