FSM flag

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

FSM flag

Postby Didereaux on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Can;t seem to find any FSM flags, so I sorta cobbled this one together. :whistle:

Say, where on this board do you submit this stuff? If the gawyads & prophets like this they can have it, i'll deed over the rights. How piratical of me, right? give 'em back what they already mostly own anyway! :lol:
Didereaux
s/v'Chienne de la Mer'

Hmmmmm, seems the 'board' decided to cut off the right side...that sucks! :antipasta:
to see the whole image Right Click select view image and voila'

and the waving version
Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Re: FSM flag

Postby Ham Nox on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:56 am

I'm pretty sure the FSM flag was either just a plain pirate flag or one with the Venganza skeleton fish on it.
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Nonetheless, you can never have too many Jolly Roger designs to choose from, or just flags in general.

If we follow Eddie Izzard's "Do you have a flag?" logic, the more flags we have, the easier it will be to take over the world.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Didereaux on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Ham Nox wrote:I'm pretty sure the FSM flag was either just a plain pirate flag or one with the Venganza skeleton fish on it.

Egads! That was some Baaaad grog...all I had to do wa look in the STORE! Yep, a flag. :blush:
Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Postby Didereaux on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Ham Nox wrote:I'm pretty sure the FSM flag was either just a plain pirate flag or one with the Venganza skeleton fish on it.

I found that one finally. But I really must say I think mine is more taste-FULL! :lol:
Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Postby Didereaux on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh, nearly forgot. Feel free to copy or whatever, for whatever that is worth, those two graphics. I donate them free and clear to the FSM site and its members. :jack:

NOTE: If you right click and 'view image' the whole graphic is displayed. As it appears on the board the right side is cut off. :fsm:
Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Didereaux wrote:Oh, nearly forgot. Feel free to copy or whatever, for whatever that is worth, those two graphics. I donate them free and clear to the FSM site and its members. :jack:

NOTE: If you right click and 'view image' the whole graphic is displayed. As it appears on the board the right side is cut off. :fsm:

No! Now how are we supposed to pirate it from you? :fsm_yarr:
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Didereaux on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:12 pm

[quote="Qwertyuiopasd"
No! Now how are we supposed to pirate it from you? :fsm_yarr:[/quote]

I promise I will look the other way and holler HELP! HELP! after you make your clean getaway! :grin:
Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Postby Libervurto on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 pm

My only criticism is that flags normally only have a few colours so this looks strange with too much detail. It doesn't look like a flag to me, but still great propaganda!
Libervurto
Ziti Zealot

Postby gronank on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:56 pm

If I ever were to sail the seven seas in the search for booty, these are probobably the colours I'd flyImage
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.
gronank
Lord of Linguini

Postby black bart on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 am

^It has a nice Piratey feel about it.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations