"Noodling Yourself"

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

"Noodling Yourself"

Postby Cynicus on Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:26 pm

The christians have "Crossing" so I feel it is time to reveal unto the Pastafarians the ritual of "Noodling".

This is how one Noodles Themself:

1) Take your Right hand, index finger outstretched, and bend the finger into a curve, as that of a hook

2) Trace out His lofty Meatballs upon your chest (sort of a sideways figure 8, or Infinity sign to represent His infinite bounty and wisdom and Pesto)

3) Put all weight upon your peg leg, or, failing a peg, your left leg.

4) Use your own remaning appendages to flail around imitating the noodlyness of Our Lord

Do this whenever you witness a miricle, are about to eat, or when you see a midget... or some trees... or a mountain.

May his sauce always be with you my brothers and sisters.
If I had a strainer
I'd Strain in the Mornin'
I'd Strain in the Evenin'
All over this wooooooorld
Cynicus
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Little Bird on Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:33 pm

See, and here I thought this was gonna be something naughty about self-love. :oops:
Of course, the FSM, in his great wisdom, engourages all forms of carnal pleasure, expecially self-love.
The book of Teresa
(down the page a bit)
May the fork be with you :fsm:
Little Bird

Postby Little Bird on Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:54 pm

I think that :fsm:, being a god of love, prefers that we show love for others and make love with each other.

Of course! In fact, his most favorite thing for us to do is drink the holy beverage and partake in the holy orgy, as it is written in the Book of Teresa. But, for the :fsm: himself, he can only enjoy his own noodly goodness--you've never heard of a Mrs. :fsm:, right?
The book of Teresa
(down the page a bit)
May the fork be with you :fsm:
Little Bird

Postby tine-is-on-my-side on Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:43 pm

While I am in favor of 'noodling myself' as a Catholic (heathen!) would cross himself or herself, I'm afraid that since I see Mount Rainier every time I leave my house I would be noodling myself far too frequently. Perhaps I could do an abbreviated version where I simply trace out the meatballs of infinate Pesto?
tine-is-on-my-side
Fusilli Fuselier

about the noodling self

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:42 pm

just my idea, "oo" self upon mountinas, midgits, before eating, but probbaly not trees, too many of them.
add the appenages flailing when it really is a mircale, something SHOCKING or startling. a few examples,

say you're afraid to do something, like bungie jump, "oo" thyself.

say you see a raving lunatic with eight knifes in two hands running down the street swearing and cursing.
"oo" thyself. really big-like. appendage flail briefly. and then run like hell.

on a side note, (if you are male) does your real noodly appendage count as an appendage, in the same catagory as arms and legs?

RAmen
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby tine-is-on-my-side on Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:37 pm

What if we adopt a headcovering similar to that of Jewish men? We could take crocheted yarmulkes (crocheted because this will put holes into the headcovering), then we can take pipe-cleaners and fashion small legs and handles, then we will have collanders to place upon our heads. Of course, this would only be done on Sabbath (Spaghetteth?) and the Holidays.
tine-is-on-my-side
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Cerberus on Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:46 pm

See i'm not really a fan of hats for any occasion. My hair looks dodgy enough as is without the help of a hat. But as DD says, Pastafarianism is very individual, if wearing a collander makes you feel like you are closer to Him, then so be it.
Religious war at its very simplest is killing each other over who has the best imaginary friend.

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Cerberus
Now 3.1415926% Recycled Opinions

Postby tine-is-on-my-side on Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:19 am

Well, then, I've just killed two birds with one stone. I've found a path to bring myself closer to HIS greatness, and I've found a use for last year's chanukkah present....
tine-is-on-my-side
Fusilli Fuselier

Return to Scripture and Lore