INTERNATION DEVELOPMENT - PLEASE READ

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Athas on Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:48 pm

Hm... personally, i prefer piratey ranks.

Anyway, id like to put together a creative team to make flyers which i can spread around in my town... preferably, the team would consist of me, another norwegian (as the flyers would be in norwegian), an admin, and a mod. if anyones interested, contact me...?
Joke contest entry #23:

An Irishman walks out of a bar.
Athas
Ziti Zealot

Postby Athas on Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:15 pm

excellent! :)

ill see if i can start on some flyers tomorrow... layout and such.
Joke contest entry #23:

Athas
Ziti Zealot

Re: the largest organs

Postby TomatoBeard on Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:16 pm

[quote="Noodlyoodly"]Tomato Beard,

Contrary to popular belief, the largest female-pleasing organs, as you put it, are men's brains. That is why it takes so long for women to find really great men. [quote]

........But what has this to do with barnacles?!

(and what about womens' brains? can only men's brains please women?.... hmmm... much to ponder here... I'd better pack a sense of humor.)
If a man listens to sheep, he will hear only their bleating.
TomatoBeard
Ziti Zealot

Postby Athas on Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:19 pm

i have drawn a flyer proposition, and as soon as i get my lazy ass off this chair and get it scanned, ill show it to ye ;)
Joke contest entry #23:

Athas
Ziti Zealot

Postby Dorby on Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:24 am

arrgh me hearties

I have taken it upon mself to preach the word of the mighy FSM in the town of Newcastle, Australia. As soon as my Pirate Clothes ar completed, I shall convert many to the true faith me hearties.

I may also think about preaching the word of our God in Ol' Sydney Town.

RAmen
Praise his Noodleyness
Dorby
Maccheroncelli Missionary

pirate/FSM ranks

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:55 pm

how would we attain these ranks? of course, mods and admins and people like DD and others would be higher ranking, but what about the little people? personally, i don't think it should be decided for most people on the website, just what the ranks ARE and stuff for admins and whatnot. the Pope certianly does not know the name of every priest in the world.

or does he?:shock:

probably not.

also, i know that pirate ranks are decided by ammount of boatage you have. if you have a boat, yer a captian, more than one boat commadont. these facts are purely from Pirates Of The Caribbian, but i'd say its a reliable source.

just my three dollars and fifty eight cents.

RAmen
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby DeadPoet on Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:00 pm

Me and my crew are at your command for spreading the good news around Francfort, Germany :worship: .
DeadPoet
The Resident Resident

Postby Aslak on Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:07 pm

Athas wrote:well, to rerail this topic:

I joined this in good faith, and then searched the entire forum for some more serious registration type thingy whatev. So, i started to think "Bah, i wont bother being part of this if the only thing here are some people on a forum saying noodly, and meaty, and spaghetti over and over again..." Theres no structure, no order... to me, its all chaos.

I think the best way to solve this would be Bobby sitting down, creating the ranks, posting them here, and start assigning 'em. (ofcourse the mods and admins would have to help). If were all gonna be like, ooh, i wanna be that! its gonna go nowhere.

furthermore, certificates is a must if we want people to really feel that they belong...

Now to the other point:
I would happily make flyers and posters and hang 'em up here in my town. i could start making a few and posting them here, to see what you think...
i would also happily make a norwegian FSM site, if other norwegians are willing to help. (unless, ofcourse, there already is a norwegian FSM site)

- Athas, a norwegian viking.

Hear ye, hear ye! :worship:
Aslak
Ziti Zealot

Postby Irish Noodle on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:39 am

I'd love to start an Irish Chapter, if possible.

Us godless secular Europeans are natural spokespeople for the good news of FSM!
"I feel as if I've been mauled by Jesus."

www.harpingon.blogspot.com
Check out my blog!
Irish Noodle
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:53 pm

I'd be glad to help in Northern VA, but i'd need some help, cos im at a little disavantage

underage :fsm_cry:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Aslak on Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:09 pm

Any progress?? I haven't checked in on the forum (or the website for that matter) for a while :mrgreen:
Aslak
Ziti Zealot

Question

Postby Scruffy05 on Mon May 01, 2006 3:02 am

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:Most of what we want to do requires server access. Bobby has it, we don't. Bobby isn't involved here by choice, as he has stated in print.

We do what we can.

Is it a lack of funding issue, or is it just due to the fact that the Church of the FSM is still fairly new and we haven't worked out all the nitty grittys yet.

If you need managerial aid I can be of service, I may be a design engineer, but that just means that 80% of my job is getting OTHER people to complete the actual work while I run the show.

The joys of being Dilbert... I design it, the writers write all the paperwork, the CAD guys do all the drawings (all to my specs) and then I get all the credit.

If you need help that is. If there is anything else you require, just tell me:)
- Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
Scruffy05
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Everyone do what ya can!

Postby Reverendie phozmusicus on Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:04 pm

Eye, tiz a mighty cause ye all are on. Im doing my part here in Eire, the Splodge-deleptronbobs bacteria here has been decomposing my ancient FSM artifacts quicker than I had expected. I fear I have but a week, two at most until they decompose completely. Ill have photo's as soon as I can. And once the photo's are ready, I shall post them up in the center of Dublin and preach until my lungs fall out. The world will be woken up soon to a dawn of tasty spaghettiness. All shall know his name!!!!
By the noodly embodyment of the seven hens of Eire, I step forward to live and love in the spaghetti
paradise...
Reverendie phozmusicus
Conchigliette Convert

Postby whiskeymouse on Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:41 pm

I know I am new to this forum, but I do remember in the START HERE thread , discusion on the heirarchy of His church.

Anyway, I won't repeat it here, but my understanding is that the power of his church starts at the bottom, with the individual, and flows upward to the Pastriarch.

I may be missing the point of this thread, but wouldn't the fact that all power comes from Him, is devested into His children, and then flows forth from us into the church structure, defeat any reason for titles, etc.

I for one am happy to be a lowley Pastafarian, secure in the knowledge that I do not need someone with a giant freaking hat to get me closer to Him, but that His noodly appendage is draped securley around my shoulders, so that I might invest His church with faith and strength. :worship: :fsm:
whiskeymouse
Conchigliette Convert

Profit of FSM

Postby neeter on Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:06 am

:o
For those wanting to spread the word of the FSM, it is necessary to let all Pastaferians to know about Tish Llub, the prophet of FSM.

Tish Llub, the meanest, and most selfish of all pirates was eating a PB&J sandwich when he heard a voice ask, "What about the starving children? Will you offer them food?"

"Taint no food other than this sandwich, and it'll na feed the hungry children aboard me ship!"

The FSM, in all His Noodely Goodness, appeared to Tish Llub and said, "If you give me your PB&J sandwich, I can feed everyone, for I am FSM and I can do this thing".

Tish Llub was in awe of FSM, as anyone would be comming face to face with Him, and bent on one knee while holding up his sandwich. FSM ate the sandwich and licked His Noodely Appendage, declaring it good.
Then with a wave of His Noodely Appendage, touched the ship and marinara covered pasta grew out of barrels that had been previously empty.

Tish Llub was so moved by the power and goodness of FSM that he wept, and promised FSM that if he needed him for anything to call him, and he would serve Him.

"As a matter of fact, Tish Llub, there is something you can do for me. I need pirates to spread the word that I am coming . I need these pirates to convert people to believe in Me. Also, if you have any more PB&J sandwiches around..."

So, Tish Llub went around the known world in his ship, gathering willing pirates to learn the ways of FSM, and how to make PB&J sandwiches, just in case FSM was in the mood for one.

Tish Llub was successful in his quest for FSM, and provided FSM thousands of pirates to convert non-believers.

Tish Llub lived to the ripe old age of 50, which was old for pirates in those days, and when he died he went to FSM's Heaven where to this day he drinks beer, wine and other spirits, eats pasta in its many forms, and once in a while makes PB&J sandwiches for FSM.

:pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
All HAil His Noodliness!
Ramen
neeter
neeter
Ziti Zealot

PreviousNext

Return to Scripture and Lore