A prophecy revealed?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Maccheroncelli Missionary

A prophecy revealed?

Postby Steve » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:37 pm

I received a message from the great noodly one today as I was partaking in the sacred meal of spaghetti and meatballs.

The prophecy states that within a month's time, Condoleeza Rice will betray the son of the great noodly one, and have him killed.

We must stop Condi before it is too late. Who's with me?!?!?!

*Grabs pirate hat, eye patch, and sword, then runs outside screaming*
Continue on the path of the great noodly one....

Gnocchi Gnosis
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Gnocchi Gnosis » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:00 pm

Having a body of pasta, it is the Son's destiny to be eaten by Rice, but fear not... ten to fifteen hours later, He will emerge from her, transformed!

masta b
Conchigliette Convert

Postby masta b » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:04 am

She might breathe her evil fire upon him burning his noodles :O

Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:45 pm

i may just be being ingorant here, but who is the son of pasta? i've hear macaroni. i really don't know. if someone could please either tell me, or direct me to somewhere where someone explains about the son of the FSM, i'd be happy.

daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby MTL » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:08 am

Condaliza RICE. RICE as in, I'll have the RICE instead of PASTA. Concidence? I think not.
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL

Return to “Scripture and Lore”