Noodly Handshake, Take a Look.

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Noodly Handshake, Take a Look.

Postby Cardinal Queequeg on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:42 pm

Greetings!

In cooperation with my kids, we have developed a secret noodly handshake!

Step-by-step instructions are below, with the secret meaning of each secret step.

If you want to see the secret video with the secret incantation, go to:

http://luke.canrg.com/FSM/noodly017.avi
(Thanks to Omnieiunium of the Mod Staff for hosting!)

Behold!

Try it with someone you love!

I wish you PEACE in Pasta.

Cardinal Queequeg
In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
I look, you look, he looks, we look, ye look, they look.
Cardinal Queequeg
Holy Harpooneer

Postby Omnieiunium on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:48 pm

Enjoy folks! I have watched it a few times and it is just so amusing and cute :)

Now all we need is people to actually do this.
Omnieiunium
-Original Forum Admin
-Long-time Pastafarian
-Former-Administration Dude with Auntie DD
-Taking a looooooooooooooooooooooong vacation that may never end
Omnieiunium
Site Admin<br>Controls your forum life

Postby Lynne on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:50 pm

Holy meatballs, your Cardinalship, and may Her Holy Sauce bubble ever brightly in your pots and pans! That is one HELL of a kewl handshake! I am going to print out the secret instructions and practice it with my spousal unit! (I would attach a smiley face emoticon here, but I am too computer-challenged to figure out how the hell to do it <insert sad-faced emoticon right about here>).

edit by omnie

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Blessed be, ye wenches and mateys.
Lynne
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Location: Lynchburg, VA - home of the Antipasto Jerry Falwell

Postby FireFox on Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:30 pm

my only suggestion is that before the Spaghetti meats the Meatball there should be an initial step, this will either become The Handshake, or the common garden handshake dependent on reaction of the people.

I would propose both peoples hands are extended in the 'ingrediant'(1) stage, half way between a flat hand held out and the completed Spaghetti. when the hands are about 1 third of the way to the middle between the two people, and both hands are presented in the ingrediant stage the taller of the two shakies shall convert their hand into the meat ball, allowing the shorter of the two to become the Spaghetti in the inital stages of the shake.

Steven

1) So called because in the hands (weak pun but) of a follower ingrediants can easily become the Holy Food, but in the hands of those who are yet to be introduced it becomes nothing.
FireFox
Stele Second Mate

Postby Al_Dente_Cricket on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:25 pm

Oh man, that handshake is great. I wish I could get people to do it with me without them bein' like, "Uuuuuh, wtf are you talking about you stupid jackass? :| ." I commend you.
May all the world feel his Al Dente blessing and drink heavily of the flowing river of holy sauce that is his blood. RAmen.
Al_Dente_Cricket
Ziti Zealot

Postby Cardinal Queequeg on Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:19 am

Al_Dente:

Yeah, I know.

I get that all the time.

Cardinal Queequeg
In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
I look, you look, he looks, we look, ye look, they look.
Cardinal Queequeg
Holy Harpooneer

Postby Disco on Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:59 pm

Holy shit, me and Jesse are doing this from now on!
Disco
Bucatini Buccanneer

computer issues

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:59 pm

yeah, it sounds/looks cool, but I CAN"T GET THE FRIGGING THING TO WORK ON MY COMPUTER! it just goes to windows media player, and does the crazy random abience thing. i hear "noodlynoodlynoodlynoodly" but i see nothing.

help!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby MTL on Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:07 am

Love it.
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL
MTL
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby sveltebunny on Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:59 pm

We should have a long distance sign, too, for when we're passing in cars etc.

I suggest twinning our thumbs and wiggling our fingers, much like a shadow puppet bird. The thumbs represent eyes and the wriggling fingers the noodley appendage.

See you on the interstates..........
Better late than pregnant.
sveltebunny
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Ferdzy on Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:11 pm

Huh. And I thought I thought up the secret Pastafarian hand signal. At any rate, here it is:

Note the eyestalks (thumbnails), noodley appendages and plump meatball thumbpads.
Ferdzy
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:16 pm

great minds think alike.

i just said this in a post (in a section very far away) that usually if one person or group of peopel in a speices thinks up something, such as cleaning food, or a scientific theroey, or secret handshakes, then someone else will think of it too. I'm not sure why this is exactly but it works.

and when i say scietnific theory, i mean, one time i figured out something, and i told my sister, and she said someone else had already published this idea, and it was solid scientific fact. aren't i smart?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to Scripture and Lore