The Holy Lightning Theory

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:53 am

you make a valid and very entertaining point, but history shows that we harnessed fire. if it were evil, we'd never come to this great place in time! unless our great lord FSM gave us something to help us control fire.. but, i have not been touched by his noodly appendage as of now, and thus cannot make words for the cookbook(?)

and now, im off to eat bacon.

RAmen
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby MTL on Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:01 am

I am firmly of the belief that lightning is actually the radiance of his holy appendage.
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL
MTL
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:05 pm

MTL wrote:I am firmly of the belief that lightning is actually the radiance of his holy appendage.

hell yes, that must be it. for it is violent, can may smite some, but also helped that old fat colonial dude with the kite. that helped history. i think. also, smiting is not a bad thing with our religeon. could be :fsm: likes someone so much, he brings him to the beer volcanoe, stripper factory, and eternal caribbian sooner.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to Scripture and Lore