Location of the Most Holy Lands of His Noodlyness?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Location of the Most Holy Lands of His Noodlyness?

Postby The Cheat on Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:47 pm

Recently joining the forums of FSM, I have participated in topics, etc. Now, I wish to discuss where the most holy lands of his noodlyness are located. Is it in Italy, where his holy noodlyness' food created in his likeness came into being. Or is it some titanic mountain that pierces the sky, where the FSM created the mountain, trees and the midgit. Or was it in one field of the many millions of fields of wheat in his earth? Is there some sort of pilgrimage required to this holy landmark?
The Cheat
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby T on Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:13 am

Gotta be Vegas for its high stripper and beer per capita ratio.
Feel like wasting some time? Procrastinate Here
T
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Omnieiunium on Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:38 pm

T wrote:Gotta be Vegas for its high stripper and beer per capita ratio.

Bobby is going to hate that one.
Omnieiunium
-Original Forum Admin
-Long-time Pastafarian
-Former-Administration Dude with Auntie DD
-Taking a looooooooooooooooooooooong vacation that may never end
Omnieiunium
Site Admin<br>Controls your forum life

Postby The Cheat on Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:42 pm

T wrote:Gotta be Vegas for its high stripper and beer per capita ratio.

Not many pirates in vegas...
The Cheat
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Cerberus on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:07 pm

No pirate in vegas? Be ye joking? Have ye never seen Dodgeball?! Pirate Steve!
Religious war at its very simplest is killing each other over who has the best imaginary friend.

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Cerberus
Now 3.1415926% Recycled Opinions

Postby Carmine Eye on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:53 pm

I have been touched by his noodly appendage!
Carmine Eye
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:16 pm

well, acutally, i believe it is most probably somewhere in the medeteranian.
evidence is as follows:
itallian food.
greek mythology. mount olympus and the thing about the olive tree being made by athena. and that goat dude who trained herculese, he's a midgit.
... oh wait, thats disney.

so with this i conclude that it is itally that is to be the holy place, for (i read somewhere on here) that the coloseium is holy, and their reliegon is exactly like greeces, and their food.

mountinas arent a very good clue to look for. i mean, if thats all your using, it could be the apalacian mounts for Bobby's sake!

also, it can't be vegas.
A) bobby hates vegas.
B) the stripper facotory and beer volcanoe are in HEAVEN, not Earth. vegas is a cheap immitation of heaven designed to steal your money. (gambling)

RAmen
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Irish Noodle on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:51 am

Oregon, surely?
"I feel as if I've been mauled by Jesus."

www.harpingon.blogspot.com
Check out my blog!
Irish Noodle
Ziti Zealot

Noodle, Texas

Postby Pastaclitus on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:23 pm

Believe the dried noodle scrolls!
He shall return to us on the advent of pastinasm
Not as a noodle, but as a meatball!
Pastaclitus
Conchigliette Convert

Postby DeadPoet on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:49 pm

I suggest the Carribeans. LOTS of pirates there (and nice countryside, too).
DeadPoet
The Resident Resident

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:54 pm

*GASP*

are you in the evac space for hurrican rita DD?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby tine-is-on-my-side on Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:25 pm

I would like to humbly nominate Mount Rainier. Italy is all well and good, but they have their fair share of religious icons/shrines/etc.

Mount Rainier also has other benefits:

1. It is in Washington, which puts it close to Oregon, birthplace of this most holy movement.

2. It is close to Seattle "Gateway to the Pacific" - this should satisfy pirates.

3. There are a LOT of trees in the area, as well as some of our more vertically, umm, challenged (?) people - this satisfies trees and to a lesser degree the midget requirements as were revealed to Prophet Bobby.

4. Its really close to me so I don't have to go as far on pilgrimages. (I never said this wasn't self-serving)

We should also consider sacred mountains throughout the world. While I don't doubt that HIS noodly appendage could have easily created all humankind at one location, HE would probably also be practical enough to not expect human-kind to intermarry too much (which must result in some disappointment with Appalachia :fsm_worried: ).

Pesto be upon you (or your plate)
tine-is-on-my-side
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:01 pm

oi! theres that one they say the Ark is in. or Everest. Rainer works for me... but i dunno... it seemes like it shouldn't be in america. all accounts of the origin of humans sez middle eas-norhter africa. scientific or religous. its a damned fact people.

and yes, vertically challanged is right. then theres horisontaly gifted people.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby tine-is-on-my-side on Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:09 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:it seemes like it shouldn't be in america. all accounts of the origin of humans sez middle eas-norhter africa. scientific or religous. its a damned fact people.

This may be true, but one time in a seventh grade biology class we were told that Satan planted evidence that contradicted the bible, so as to lead true believers astray (honestly, the best examples of the side-effects of the science-religion shotgun wedding would be America's Private Christian Schools). Perhaps the 'evidence' has been manipulated by scientists so as to undercut HIS Noodly Greatness.

Maybe we could the "Scientist Conspiracy" theory tacked on to ID.... its just as plausible....
tine-is-on-my-side
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:19 pm

yeah, underminded by science AND religion then. cos most religions say humans started there.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Next

Return to Scripture and Lore