Vasudera Torrent Fans

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Vasudera Torrent Fans

Postby juicegiver on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:13 am

This is for all Vasudera Torrent Fans who believe that the flying spaghetti monster is a female.

juicegiver
juicegiver

Re: Vasudera Torrent Fans

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:21 am

Do pasta and spaghetti have a gender?

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Roland Deschain on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 am

Cardinal Fang wrote:Do pasta and spaghetti have a gender?

CF

This is something I have often wondered, too. Pasta itself does not appear to have any known gender when taken as a complete group, so this question cannot be answered, but spaghetti is what His Noodly Appendages are, which can be taken as an allegory for something quite masculine in anatomical nature. On the flip side, is this just misdirection, though? Has Our Noodly One pulled the colander over our eyes and hidden His feminine side, which would be the meatballs as an allegory for female anatomy, with those same Noodly Appendages?

Going further towards a somewhat more balanced viewpoint, is Our Noody One in actuality a hermaphrodite, a God with parts representing both the male and female aspect of our world? This is what I tend to believe, as He/She is all-encompassing. Food for thought; literally. :haha:
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby juicegiver on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 pm

The answers can be found in Manager 8:25-30, 8:42-52:

Manager: A Female Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:25 Some wicked historians have misrepresented me as a man. This is due to the fact that each one of my noodles appears to be longer than the penis of any of the 107,178,325 men that I created on day two.
26 Even though I was drunk that day and made many mistakes, I didn't make that mistake.
27 I have two large meatballs that appeared to be testicles. They are actually breasts but I seen no reason to make a big deal about it.
28 The most common reason that I have been described as a man is because a male deity is better equipped to enter the subconscious mind of women and cause her to blindly submit to any male that sits in a role of authority.
29 A male deity has little effect on men.
30 False male gods have ruled the world for almost four hundred years leaving males in a state of murderous chaos.

42 That's when all the speculation began about me being of the male gender.
43 Even though I was rooting for the death of the infidels that corrupted my calendar, the fighting made me very sad.
44 I looked down upon the earth and saw the blood of humans.
45 The blood was red like the sauce of my mother and sisters.
46 War always causes me to be sad and puts me in a bad mood.
47 War reminds me of my mother and the pain that she has caused me.
48 On that day I withdrew to the heavens and started making plans to devise a religion that would end all fighting.
49 The male of the human species cannot be trusted to carry my message.
50 There have been zero deaths attributed to those who serve me. I have been very careful to keep it that way.
51 Vasudera, it will be your responsibility to make sure this book gets into the hands of as many females with a college education as possible.
52 A female deity will enter the subconscious mind of men and cause them to blindly submit to any female that sits in a role of authority.
53 A female deity will have little effect on women.
54 The women do not need a goddess to remind them to love their husband, their children, their country, their planet and their fellow humans.

Thus saith the prophetess Vasudera sauce be upon her.

juicegiver
juicegiver

Postby juicegiver on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:49 pm

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Page 113 wrote:"Having now perused the many facets of
Pastafarianism, I believe there is great scope
for women in this religion. Clearly the FSM
has aspects of both male and female, with
both 'Noodly Appendages' and two round
meatballs, which clearly represent the breasts
of the Great Mother Goddess."—Susanjohnston, Ph.D.

The whole concept of Manager derived from a Proof entitled "A Corporate Proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" by Scott Stoddard which was featured on pages 163-164 in the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and a comment on Page 113 of the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in which Susan Johnston references the meatballs as the breasts of the Great Mother Goddess offered the most valuable inspiration for this work.

But the 2nd I'd really rather you didn't says,

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:I'd really rather you didn't use my existence as a means to oppress, subjugate, punish, eviscerate, and/or, you know, be mean to others. I don't require sacrifices, and purity is for drinking water, not people.

Since male gods give power over females and female goddesses give power over males, I can see that it is very likely that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is gender neutral so that neither gender experiences an extra helping of oppression. It just seems that his/her noodles seem to slide in that direction. It is just important that we do not let these principles slide off of the plate of life.

Forgive me for contradicting myself but contradiction is one of my greatest attributes.

juicegiver
juicegiver

Postby DaveL on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 pm

It's commonly accepted that The Great One is neither a he nor a she. The holymeat balls can take on either form. A feminist perspective is an interesting take on it though.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby juicegiver on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:39 am

effective August 31, 2013 at 1:00am Eastern Standard time I will stop logging on to this forum from work.

I want to read this stuff at my house.

juicegiver
juicegiver

Postby Monobaz on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:09 am

Oi bee makin' Flyin' S'kettee Munster a ladee two butt in-advert-ant lyke. As Oi sayed aforetyme, s'kettee bee mail gendarrrh and pasta and sauce bee ladee, so FSM sexual orienteering bee lyklee am-bee-dextruss. Oi defiantly NOT bee the Vasudera Torrent Fan!
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green
Monobaz
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Return to Scripture and Lore