Any Cigars with theat Beer Volcano?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby slingblade on Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:02 pm

You'll be happy to know that the smoking section in the FSM afterlife is located next to the beer volcano, as who could tell the diff between a finely-rolled Havana stogie and a smoking, sulfurous mountain belching brewskis?

When you finally get to heaven (may the day be far from you), just ask any of the strippers for their Menu of Combustible Delights.
Touched by His Noodly Appendage
-----
Beware Al Dente's Inferno!
-----
I think I used to suffer from
ADD, but I wasn't really paying attention.....
slingblade
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby KC Observer on Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:49 pm

What good are loose moral standards if you can't enjoy your most desired vices in Pasta heaven?

For us non-smokers, the smoke will dissapear and be non-offensive.
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby The Meromorph on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:41 pm

Love is not Love
that seeks it's Love to bind.
Love is that it's Love's Joy
it seeks to find.
Laughing in the rain.
Dancing in the desert sand,
Somersaults through life.
The Meromorph
Sweet Moderation

Location: Sailing away to Vindravan, eating my tears with laughter.

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:03 pm

oi. its heaven. in heaven smoking isnt bad for your health, its not addicting, and it dosent create unpleasnet smells and other things. so everywhree is the smoking section in heaven. and theres apparently a grocery store where you can buy everything.

syonide? right next to the kool-aide and flinstone vitamins in aisle three.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Taichi on Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:25 am

sorry, addicting or no, I gave up smoking for my health, and to do it just because I can, would negate the struggle I had to go through in LIFE...

just because I can do it after I'm dead doesn't mean I will.......

Strippers, and Beer?, well, I never plan on giving either of those up in life, so why sacrifice that in the afterlife?
Taichi
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:48 am

i iddn't say you had to smoke. but just that you COULD, and if anyoen smokes around you, it woulnd't be unpleasent in the least. hell, it might smell like roses.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby toasterhead on Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:03 am

I hope heaven is exempt from the U.S. boycott on Cuban cigars cause it'd be nice to get some Romeo Y Julietas in heaven. I'm just saying is all.
toasterhead
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:40 am

toasterhead wrote:I hope heaven is exempt from the U.S. boycott on Cuban cigars cause it'd be nice to get some Romeo Y Julietas in heaven. I'm just saying is all.

well obviously nothing is illegal in heaven.
except pirating. if pirating were legal, it wouldn't be pirating, and the pirates would just sit around saying a saddened "arr..."

hey, i've got an idea. go to cuba. after the next hurricane season. hopefully castro won't be there. of course, CUBA might not be there either.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby mikeyyc on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:46 pm

Or if you're like me and not subject to the regime south of the 49th degree of latitude, you can get them whenever you like.

mmmmm Cohibalicious.
AD PASTA PER ASPERA-To the Pasta through Difficulties
mikeyyc
Ziti Zealot

Postby boghog on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:51 pm

toasterhead wrote:I hope heaven is exempt from the U.S. boycott on Cuban cigars cause it'd be nice to get some Romeo Y Julietas in heaven. I'm just saying is all.

That statement implies that heaven is in the United States.

My personal guess is Belgium. Consider the Beer Volcano...
Now Hypercaffeinated! Share and Enjoy!

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!

You catch more flies with BS than you do with honey.
boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby mikeyyc on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:55 pm

But Belgian strippers, hmmm may have to pass on that :wink:
AD PASTA PER ASPERA-To the Pasta through Difficulties
mikeyyc
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:08 pm

actually when I went to belgium, (cant remember if it was brugges or brussels) there was a chocolate shop, different from the rest. it had chocolate breasts in the window.

so maybe beligian strippers aren't all THAT bad.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby wokka on Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:53 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:actually when I went to belgium, (cant remember if it was brugges or brussels) there was a chocolate shop, different from the rest. it had chocolate in the window.

so maybe beligian s aren't all THAT bad.

:D
I am a Beliver!

The Diocese Of Yorkshire:
http://www.yfsm.tk/
wokka
Fusilli Fuselier

Next

Return to Scripture and Lore