Cappelini, Cerberus--PLEASE!

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Cerberus on Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:14 am

Well said aunty dee dee. Its not the articles of faith that define us but faith itself, and piratey spaghetti-ish goodness. Whether you worship the Linguini or the Alfredo or FSM, i can see now that they are all just facets of Him and we should revel in his diversity and glory.

Thanks aunty dee dee, its been enlightening.
Religious war at its very simplest is killing each other over who has the best imaginary friend.

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Cerberus
Now 3.1415926% Recycled Opinions

Postby Capellini on Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:01 pm

I'm not saying the way of MOFSM is the only way. MOFSM is a reconstruction of the earliest forms of FSMism. We readily admit that most of our ways are antiquated, and that we have an overblown sense of self-righteousness, but we accept all our brothers and sisters in faith. We want members of other schools of FSM thought to look to us as a source on the past, and a living representation of such. But we're certainly not for everyone. Not everyone can handle nightly naked sauce dances and wet-noodle spankings when you've been very good, and we understand that.
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby The Day of Waffle on Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:07 am

is it ok if all I do is wear a tricorn hat modays wed. and fridays and have spagetti as many time as I can? and worship his hjoliness?
"and lo did it fill the jeebus man's empty stomach, and he did send forth word of HIM, and the great age of reason hath commenced" Parmesan, 4:35
The Day of Waffle
Ziti Zealot

Postby Capellini on Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:41 am

It isn't good enough for MOFSM, but the Pastians might take you. And the Pastafarians for SURE.
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby The Day of Waffle on Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:21 pm

eh, I'll take pastafarianism. it suits me better
"and lo did it fill the jeebus man's empty stomach, and he did send forth word of HIM, and the great age of reason hath commenced" Parmesan, 4:35
The Day of Waffle
Ziti Zealot

I love you A.DD

Postby voodooguru on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:10 pm

"Our FSM judges not on the content of the pocketbook, but on the content of the heart and stomach." A.DD

Aunt Dee Dee - I love you (like I love the almost forbidden Carbonara)
Buffy said, "As above, so below."
FSM said, "As above, so below; and as below, so above."
voodooguru
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby shillAT on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:16 pm

eh its all good we all worship fsm in some form :fsm_worried:
"I made my famous pasta suprise.The suprise was that I forgot the salt" -Paul West
From "A Year In the Merde", by Stephen Clarke
shillAT
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:01 pm

i was wondering this myself. is it alright to wear pirate regalia everyday and eat pizza instead of pasta? of course seating pasta on fridays, but i mean, pizza is made fo the same things, just a different arrangement. but now it is clear to me that it matters not how much i do, but how much i believe.

unless theres a combination pirate clothes/pasta eating contest. then it counts.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to Scripture and Lore