I hope you don't mind if I try to Pastafarianize the "Activities" Section:
1) Pasta Research Program
2) Battlefield Science Research, such as the String [or Spaghetti] Theory, Mary's Pasta Kitchen, and the Pirates and Global Warming Laboratories
3) Pirate Preacher Training
4) Pillaging Conferences
5) Pasta Makers Events and Confrences
6) Alliance-building (with Far East Pirates, perhaps?), recruitment of future scientists, leaders and Pirates, strategic partnerships with pirate ship think tanks, Piraticational organizations and institutions, foundations and media outlets (The Pirate Weekly!)
7) Pirate Public Speaking
8 ) Popular Pasta Op-Eds, Pirate Publishing
9) Pirate and Pasta Documentaries, novels, action films, and TV serials, and a Pirate-hosted Pasta cooking show.
10) Academic debates with non-Pastafarians (heathens, in other words), and Ninjas
11) Fund Raising and Development (buy the t-shirt!)
12) General Pirate Hierarchy, from Captain to Lavatory Cleaner
That's my piece. Do we want to revive this? I'd love to, anyone want to help?