Da Vinci Code Pasta

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Da Vinci Code Pasta

Postby Long Gone McGruff on Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:15 am

I stumbled across this http://www.internaturalfoods.com/Davinci/Davinci.html today. Could there be secret messages from The Noodly One hidden in the pasta..?
Long Gone McGruff
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:58 pm

I'm willing to search this up. Sin. WoE has kind of died, so I think Watson might be up for another good quest.

WATSOOOOOOON!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:20 pm

these are two unrelated events, and therefore must be seen as tied together by his noodly appendage.

obviously.

so, we have DaVinci brand Pasta. Cod. the Matrix. and Prisons.

hopefully we can get more people to start searching for links. so far only I, DD, and long john are really in this thread.

but if I keep yelling, I'm sure Watson will show up.

WATSOOOOOOOOOOOON
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Alpaca on Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:25 pm

Now, why would this be an image instead of simple text? Hmmmm....
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Griffin on Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:29 pm

My ears, my ears. Quit that yelling. Watson has taken up the New Quest. Where do i start deducing - which end of the Noodle?
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Alpaca on Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:31 pm

Who knows if it has ends? Maybe it's circular.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Griffin on Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:38 pm

Good point ( is there a point?) - questing is hard.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby SpisBoy on Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:45 pm

In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Arrrgh!" -Piraticus 13:7

http://home.earthlink.net/~meximiliano/
SpisBoy
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:35 pm

speaking of redundancy...

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:Ah, well if questing DaVinci is going to happen, check out Spisboy's latest adaptive artwork in the arts folder. it's Pastalicious.

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:so, we have DaVinci brand Pasta. Cod. the Matrix. and Prisons.

just kidding! :mrgreen:

holy, carp! (get it? cod, crap, carp...) where the atkins did all the FSM smileys go???

could the antagonists be plotting to rid the world of FSM IMAGES??? or fsm itself...

more deduction ahead.

here is another image

cannenolli beans? perhaps we should look up all the cannenolli cannoneers?

EGADS! as typing, I previewed. THE FSM's ARE BACK! but strangely only four. the actual smiley ones with different expresions are still missing.

what is going on???

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Alpaca on Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:57 pm

I'll tell you what's going on. For the past umpteen minutes, I was patiently trying to re-arrange the smiley board so that the happy, custom-made FSM smilies appeared first. Thanks to phpBB's clumsy architecture, to do that, I had to delete them all and put them back in one by one. But guess what? Turns out that it doesn't matter! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYYAAYAY! (Can you tell I'm frustrated?) Because the defaults somehow make their way to the front ANYWAY.

I figure that once I'm done re-inserting them, I'll just go ahead and delete the old ones. I know the file names anyway, so if anybody ever wants them back, it'll be simple.

Grumble grumble.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:02 pm

wow... its like a virus. anyone who admins on here is automatically grumpy and grumbly.

except omnie, but he doesn't really admin all that much, as far as I know. at least, not as much as Dee Dee

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Griffin on Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:13 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:wow... its like a virus. anyone who admins on here is automatically grumpy and grumbly.

except omnie, but he doesn't really admin all that much, as far as I know. at least, not as much as Dee Dee

It is probably an exponential sequential linked mechanism, the more you admin the grumpier you get. (I have noticed it occasionally applies to Mods too.) According to Robert Winston, it depends on the happiness quotient we are all born with - so presumably these particluar people were pre-programmed to grow up into Admins............. makes you think !
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Alpaca on Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:22 pm

I don't know if I'm pre-programmed or not, but it's the work of admining that makes me grumpy, because things just go wrong.

Once I'm done with this satisfactorily, I'll be fine.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Next

Return to Scripture and Lore