Canonize the Wiggles

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby gnoodles on Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:15 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:Cannonization would work.

Oops. As usual, you are correct. The proper term in Pastafarianism is Cannonization.
Help create the Holy Cookbook of Pastafarianism
gnoodles
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Cerberus on Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:22 pm

I rate both Cannonisation and Pastardisation, Excellent terms. As to the claim that ANYONE can find the wiggles music their "schtik" is ludicris. I only rate them because they have a pirate in their midst. Having been subjected to their hideous interpretations of the term "music" for excessively long car trips up the east coast of Aus while my sister was a pre-puscent wretch, have permantly left me scared. I think they SHOULD be cannonised with all speed so that they can find something better to do than say the words Mashed Banana, Cold Spaghetti and Hot Potato. *shudder*
Religious war at its very simplest is killing each other over who has the best imaginary friend.

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Cerberus
Now 3.1415926% Recycled Opinions

Postby gnoodles on Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:41 pm

NKOS wrote:how about pastardization for those of extreme flimsiness?

Unfortunately, I must admit that I'm unfamiliar with the term Pastard. Do you mean Petard, as in "hoisted by his own Petard"? That seems appropriate, though I personally like cannonization better (and even better since the proper spelling differentiates it from the infidels "canonization")
Help create the Holy Cookbook of Pastafarianism
gnoodles
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby c_felix on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:12 am

Is it a problem that "pastard" and 'pastardization' sounds really really close to 'bastard' and 'bastardization'

Something tells me this isn't going to be a problem.

But, yes, I agree that the Wiggles should be honored in some way.
-Perhaps the Beatles were right; maybe all we need is love-
c_felix
Ziti Zealot

Postby SandyHook on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:36 am

Brady wrote:This must be acceptable to The Noodly One as no members of the group have yet been struck down by a holy meatball.

Don't think the Lord of Lasagne is in to striking people down. What evidence and scripture we have seems to imply that he really doesn't pay that much attention to us as individuals.
SandyHook
Ziti Zealot

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore