Hell?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Alpaca on Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:49 pm

Still, in heaven, missionary pirates aren't as useful as on Earth, though they rock harder, because they're heavenly, and they're PIRATES!

Now, what do we do about those who'd think the stripper factory was sinful? While they're in heaven?
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:57 pm

The stripper factory creates what they desire, so their strippers will probably have clothes, until they loosen up a bit. Remember, much of their morality and perception of sin is based on trying to follow the rules for getting into Heaven... once they're there, it'll be a little easier for them to adopt the Flimsy Moral Standards.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby onlinebiker on Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:51 am

After consuming much Guinness Stout one night, I had a vison revealed to me by his Noodlyness....

FSM Hell is EXACTLY like FSM Heaven --- except the beer volcano only issues forth stale keg beer, and the stripper factory only issues out a likeness of Janet Reno....

It's too horrible to contemplate..........

Biker
>fine print>>>> the management takes no responsibility for the content or conduct of the above posts.... They should not be construed as legal advice, and should not be used as such. Contact your lawyer, and consult with them before taking any advice given on this board......Objects in this mirror, are stranger than they seem...void where prohibited by law... batteries not included... some assembly required....your mileage may vary...
onlinebiker
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:09 pm

funny, thats what we've been saying. if you're really bad, you have to wash stuff in a humid pit, taking dishes from the pasta diner. after a while you get out, but the beer is bad, and the strippers aren't good either.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:56 pm

Is it possible that the Flying Spaghetti Monster would lash the miscreants with his Noodly Appendage? That is, whip them with a wet noodle?

:fsm_rock:
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby onlinebiker on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:09 am

It's also important to note that there's only one "unforgivable sin" that'll end you up in FSM Hell..........

Serving spaghetti with catsup....

(shudder)

Biker
>fine print>>>> the management takes no responsibility for the content or conduct of the above posts.... They should not be construed as legal advice, and should not be used as such. Contact your lawyer, and consult with them before taking any advice given on this board......Objects in this mirror, are stranger than they seem...void where prohibited by law... batteries not included... some assembly required....your mileage may vary...
onlinebiker
Ziti Zealot

Postby Zen on Mon May 29, 2006 11:59 am

Spaghetti with ketchup??? That's sick.

Now, what about Kraft Dinner with ketchup? It's a bit of a Canadian tradition... um, and I may be guilty of a few transgressions over the years. Oh yeah, and sometimes with chopped up hotdogs in there, too.

Shall I be forgiven?
yo ineedabettersig yo
Zen
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Alpaca on Mon May 29, 2006 12:22 pm

Kraft dinners are disgusting enough, IMHO. I think you've been punished enough by eating the damn thing. :wink:
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby boghog on Mon May 29, 2006 12:27 pm

Zen wrote:Now, what about Kraft Dinner with ketchup? It's a bit of a Canadian tradition... um, and I may be guilty of a few transgressions over the years.

I used to be a fan of Worcestershire sauce on my Kraft Dinner.

As far as ketchup on pasta, it's still not as odd as my "improvised alfredo" sauce: ranch dressing, mustard and parmesan cheese.
Now Hypercaffeinated! Share and Enjoy!

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!

You catch more flies with BS than you do with honey.
boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby Swatopluk on Mon May 29, 2006 2:40 pm

Obviously there are different perceptions about the nature of catsup. Some sorts you can get over here do very well with spaghetti while there are some brands of tomato sauce that definitely don't. The unforgivable catsup is probably of the sugar dyed red variety with no tomato within ten miles of production.
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose
Swatopluk
Chef Shaman of Hauro Pasta

Postby Pirate Priest on Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:37 pm

In the gospel it says the penguins were banished to a place equivlant of christian hell, Antarctica, but I guess that is more like hell on Earth and only the worst of the worst go there during their life then when they die they drink stale beer, have to settle for shemale strippers, and wash the endless sink of dirtied pasta dishes
DAMN YOU NOAH, DAMN YOU TO THE ICEY PITS OF ANTARCTICA
Pirate Priest
Yellow Carded

Postby blackbag on Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:05 am

I would like to think that the FSM does not spend his valuble time interfering with the prior arrangements made by anyone regarding their afterlives. As for those that have failed to book places in the nivarna of their choice in life - I personally would hope the FSM will welcome them with open noodles, the more the merrier.
-----------

Ian
blackbag
Conchigliette Convert

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore