The GWB

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The GWB

Postby Dorby on Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:11 am

Last night, while I was asleep, the Flying Spaghetti Monster came and visited me. He told me about a Ghastly White Beast, also known as GWB, and about how his Evil was spreading.

The GWB

Long ago, in times forgotten by Man, the Flying Spaghetti ruled supreme over all the lands of Earth. This is what I term the First Age, when Pirates and Midgits roamed the Lands and the Flying Spaghetti Monster took a hand in the world. Pirates, being the beings that kept the Earth cool sailed the Seas. But they multiplied, and before the Flying Spaghetti Monster knew it, the Earth was cold. So he created a being called GWB, a Being so Tyrannical and Malicious, and yet one who refused to wear the label of Pirate. He was designed to counter balance this, to warm the Earth by refusing to sign the multiple Treatys which were presented before him, including that of the famed midgit Kyoto. The GWB believed that the Flying Spaghetti Monster had put him on the Earth to use whatever he wanted, when he wanted. This was the Second Age, when the GWB was corrupted, although there is Speculation that he was Corrupted from Birth by his very nature.

The Third Age, as began when the Flying Spaghetti Monster reappeared before Man. By this time the GWB had become greedy and powerful. The little Devils, which the Midgits had termed Fundies (A reference to their belief they should poush their beliefs onto others and be payed for it, although speculation lies that it may be a reference to their Fundamenatlism.. Surely both are true) had become strong and powerful under the GWB’s guidance and position. We now live in this 3rd Age, a world where the GWB strives for utter dominance once and for all….

Note: Boredom at Bus Stops generate random thought, There was lot more, but sadly, I cannae remember.

Garr RAmen
Praise his Noodleyness
Dorby
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby StephyMerirosvo on Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:00 am

You should wait for busses more often! :-)
StephyMerirosvo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby SpisBoy on Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:33 pm

The GWB has vast and mysterious powers... :x
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Arrrgh!" -Piraticus 13:7

http://home.earthlink.net/~meximiliano/
SpisBoy
Bucatini Buccanneer

move

Postby catdrchris on Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:04 pm

Move to politics?
"It's either mean, or it's arbitrary, and either way, I've got the heebie-jeebies" -Calvin
catdrchris
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby anon1mat0 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:22 pm

I wonder if this would upset Ghastly of Ghastly's Ghastly Comic (Warning: NC-17).

I'll link it in Rant, Rave and Missbehave for the older chaps.
Nicolás

From Isaac Asimov's Foundation series
anon1mat0
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Return to Scripture and Lore