Does the FSM have a son?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:02 pm

1) welcome
2) Dee Dee (the evil admin) may still reprimand you. please know that it was not funny.

but I'm not holding it against you. I think Duke was over-zealous (or someone) and said something like that, but now he's okay (mostly).
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Griffin on Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:35 pm

A strange stillness has broken out. I thought no one was posting anywhere. Then I discovered some posts over here (where I have never strayed before). Aha! I thought. Some serious debate. At Last! Lighter than Holy Scriptures but serious. But sadly no. I am merely confused by the lack of knowledge about progeny. And the driftwood. There is silence and here is noise. But what noise? I cannot fathom it. I shall drift back into the silence.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Duke on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:07 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:1) welcome
2) Dee Dee (the evil admin) may still reprimand you. please know that it was not funny.

but I'm not holding it against you. I think Duke was over-zealous (or someone) and said something like that, but now he's okay (mostly).

Was I? Eh, whatever.

Likewise, have spirit, but don't take the whole thing too far, sabes?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Alpaca on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:28 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:but now he's okay (mostly).

I think that, speaking in a sense of mental stability, the above statement cannot apply to anybody on this forum.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:36 pm

yeah. I meant in levels of annoyance.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Griffin on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:37 pm

In terms of the other, it would help mine if I new when the word of the day was going to change. As things are, I feel unstable.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:40 pm

but thats part of the magic! never knowing when it changes... ooooOOO! spooooook-ay!

quite. :fsm_monocle:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Alpaca on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:42 pm

I use my customized Google homepage as a source of stability. Unfortunately, the words of the day are far to simple. I become very distressed when my gmail inbox's quick info is temporarily inaccessible. But I guess that's just a matter of wyrd. Please don't pun-ish me for that.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Duke on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:44 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:yeah. I meant in levels of annoyance.

Looks like I better get to work, then!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Griffin on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:47 pm

Does tripe have anything to do with the FSM's possible son/daughter/offspring (wouldn't His offspring be a meatball?).
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Alpaca on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:50 pm

Griffin wrote:Does tripe have anything to do with the FSM's possible son/daughter/offspring (wouldn't His offspring be a meatball?).

I should hope not. I would prefer to think that the FSM's offspring come from some good part of the animal, not its gastric lining.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:09 am

think about it. does the FSM really need a son or a messiah?

remember what happened to that guy who said he was Jesus Christ in '93. what if he really was the second coming? well that just kind of screws over Jews now dosent it?

we have so much faith, we don't need no stinkin' messiah! (even though I have jesus powers)

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby HisVoice on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:13 am

Then who is gona save us from the Anti-Pasto?
And the noodly one spoke to me and said, "Argh!!! I be appointen thee as a prophet. argh!!"
HisVoice
Ziti Zealot

Postby Alpaca on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:18 am

Chef Boyardee and his disciples will hopefully die of natural causes soon enough.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:38 pm

OUR website is better.... its got coffe mugs. :mrgreen:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to Scripture and Lore