Global warming

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Global warming

Postby Vero on Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:29 pm

If the global temperature is inversely proportional to the number of pirates, why the x-scale for the number of pirates of the corresponding graph needs to be convex?
To hide the starting decreasing of the relation?
;P :fsm_worried:
*Vero*
Vero
Conchigliette Convert

However

Postby pastafaramentarian on Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:48 pm

It could just level off or it may increase at a faster rate since mass extinction of pirates has greatly angered Him. Blessed be the FSM.
RAMEN
pastafaramentarian
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:23 pm

I see what you mean.

yeah, it'd probably level off, since the FSM likes pirates, and if there was an extreme abundance of them, he wouldn't want to punish the earth by making it too hot.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby fusiontortellini on Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:27 pm

Well, I don't know. Maybe the earth wants a good suntan?

The earth's been hot, the earth's been cold. The earth doesn't care, as far as I know, but then, we're not on speaking terms.
Who really might actually be back this time . . .

May the Fiori be with you. And may It have Meatballs.
fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:59 am

but humans were (un?)intelligently designed to die when they get too cold or too hot.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:47 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:He's sure to stop crying at the loss of Pirates when there are enough, and any more beyond 'enough' will just make him happier!

crying? perhaps FSM's tears are as hot as water suitable for boiling pasta, and as such they warm the world when he cries?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby PARIAH on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:11 pm

I do believe the population of pirates is on the increase. Take the board room of EXXON for instance. The company logo over the chairmans seat has been changed to the jolly roger I hear.

Avast we should plunder and loot them as they don't adhere to the priate code.
PARIAH
Conchigliette Convert

Return to Scripture and Lore