no-one ever expects the inquisition

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:46 pm

daym pa, its colder than a pigs wet thighs in space!

shore is son...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:01 pm

midichlorians ... I will not let go of my bitterness on this issue. I am 40. (my bitterness on THAT issue being a wholly separate matter) However, back to midichlorians... when I first saw Episode 4, which was just called STAR WARS, by the way, and starred a rag-tag bunch of unknown nobodies and was AWESOME... that was OUR movie!!! :x :x :x :x And The Force was NOT a virus like herpes. midichlorians???? WTF???? :roll: :roll: :roll: The Force was this amazing spiritual thing that anyone could have if they took the time to master it, learn it, discipline themselves... Did Lucas even WATCH his first movie???? Did he re-read what Obi-Wan tells Luke in the freakin' first place??? midichlorians my a**.

I'm gonna say it: "Episodes 1, 2, & 3" were a pointless waste of time. All of 'em. The franchise started tankin' with the introduction of the Ewoks, and it should have been left to rest in peace at the end of "Episode 6." Okay, so fine. So I'm a STAR WARS nutcase, and yeah, I watched 'em. They got my money. and I'm not giving back my action figures But I'm not happy about it. :x :x midichlorians- freakin' retarded... took away the possibility that a kid like I was... sitting there in the darkened theater... just might be able to invoke The Force. Nope, not anymore. Now you need herpes.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:10 pm

i think they were a small thing added in episode 1 to measure the force.

couldn't they just say he was strong with the force?

noooo! they have to make up some speical explination for the force! make it all cool sci-fi type thing.

Star Wars Sci-Fi is not.

now then. we will forget that episodes 1-3 ever existed.

except for Darth Maul. he kicks ass.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:41 pm

Good answer, young Jedi.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby fusiontortellini on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:50 pm

Could we also keep "My, My, This Here Anakin Guy" by Weird Al?
Who really might actually be back this time . . .

May the Fiori be with you. And may It have Meatballs.
fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Solipsy on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:55 pm

I believe that any and all parody and derision related to eps 1, 2, & 3 are the only reason they are allowed to continue to exist, aside from perhaps six or seven other cool things. So, yes, any Weird Al work will be allowed to exist.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby fusiontortellini on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:59 pm

Excellent! I kinda think of Weird Al as sort of a prophet of satire. Sort of an Ezekiel of Pastafarianism . . . .

fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:15 am

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:Comfy chair should be fine, but make sure the soft cushions are cleaned regularly.

Dust, you know.

And no attacking them with a banana.

Hmm......How about a basket of elderberries? Can we release the lions?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:35 am

Solipsy wrote:Good answer, young Jedi.

SITH! ITS SITH!

jedi eeeeevil!

sith good!

anagrams for sith=shit.

heh. yeah, I'm a sith. no jedi for me.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:40 am

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:
Solipsy wrote:Good answer, young Jedi.

SITH! ITS SITH!

jedi eeeeevil!

sith good!

anagrams for sith=shit.

heh. yeah, I'm a sith. no jedi for me.

Jedi is where it's at. Ever heard of Tesar Sabatyne? The most kickin' Jedi ever created. And he was 8 and a half feet tall, he had claws, was a reptilian, and those velociraptor claws that come out out the back of the legs. He could eat Darth Maul for dinner. Literally.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:55 am

soree, darth maul is my idol.

except MY sith (being me) is so much more kickass.

not sure if i should make him human or some other speices.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby _Tex_ on Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:36 pm

you turn your back for just a few days and this is what happens...... all my good intentions, my desire to serve my Noodley Lord (and cause discomfort to non-believers in surprising ways) turns into Star Wars appreciation (or non-appreciation as the case may be) thread.

So now that some of us are in agreeance that there may well be room for an Inquisition (which will be most un-expected), with the chairs and the buffets and the forceing them to see the error of their ways (cue spooky fire in eyes effect), can i lead the Inquisitors?
ACOUSTIC WEAPONRY- making really loud noises for His Noodley self
www.acousticweaponry.com
_Tex_
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Solipsy on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:18 am

_Tex_, you have to stay right on top of these things or they quickly get out of hand... I've forgotten who it is, exactly, that you are proposing to inquiz. <--- I made up a word! 8)
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby HPunster on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:35 am

Are we going after heretics or flat-out unbeleivers? Cuz I need to know what to wear...
"I never did give anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell."
HPunster
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby fusiontortellini on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:38 am

Or are we just going for people with the most money, as usual? :roll:

fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

PreviousNext

Return to Scripture and Lore