The Anti-Noodle

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Allya on Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:17 am

the anti-pasta could be brussel sprouts. green, round, icky... everything the noodle is not!
Allya
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:46 pm

Allya wrote:the anti-pasta could be brussel sprouts. green, round, icky... everything the noodle is not!

well... he's not green, but he's not exactly anti-green, or colorist. round?

HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED AT HIS MASSIVE MEATBALLS?

and icky... it depends. Spaghetti and Meatballs can get icky, but not the same whay brussel sprouts are I suppose.

whoops, slipped into judge mode again.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby _Tex_ on Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:36 pm

whats that stuff vegetarians eat? its made of soya bean curd i think. it looks like a sponge.
That shit is pure evil, and a crime against humanity. I think that is the anti-noodle.
ACOUSTIC WEAPONRY- making really loud noises for His Noodley self
www.acousticweaponry.com
_Tex_
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:31 pm

but if no one shit, then um... ...WHERE WOULD IT ALL GO????

trust me, shitting is a good thing.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:51 am

_Tex_ wrote:whats that stuff vegetarians eat? its made of soya bean curd i think. it looks like a sponge.
That shit is pure evil, and a crime against humanity. I think that is the anti-noodle.

Bean curd (tofu) can be delicious and is an important ingredient in many asian noodle dishes. When vegetarians eat formed, flavored fake meat soy products, that's NASTY. If you don't want to eat meat, don't eat fake meat. It's like voodoo dolls for livestock.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby _Tex_ on Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:44 am

yeah, i used to work in a supermarket as a kid and we stoked this "i cant believe its not bacon" type stuff. man, that aint right.
ACOUSTIC WEAPONRY- making really loud noises for His Noodley self
www.acousticweaponry.com
_Tex_
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby DBDWE on Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:47 pm

the anti noodle would have to be something like a piece of bread or like an apple.
DBDWE
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:52 pm

DBDWE wrote:the anti noodle would have to be something like a piece of bread or like an apple.

apple maybe, but why bread????

Bread is a carbohydrate! one of our most sacred types of food! and its wheat! what insanity makes you think bread?

also, what about gnocci? its considered "pasta" but its not wheat. its made of Potatos

where does this come in with the FSM?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:48 am

All Noodlyness is good, regardless of it's starch source.

In my cupboard now there are noodles made out of:

Wheat
Rice
Sweet Potato
Buckwheat
Mung Bean

in addition to the usual Holy Semolina...
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Duke on Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:18 am

_Tex_ wrote:whats that stuff vegetarians eat? its made of soya bean curd i think. it looks like a sponge.

Tofu is delicious! What is up with you? Do you have something against vegetarians? I am not vegetarain, I am too young.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore