The Anti-Noodle

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:41 am

fusiontortellini wrote:Friend of mine in Vermont had a couger in her back yard. Her cat would have attacked it if she hadn't grabbed him. Domestic cats are NOT bright. :roll:

No kidding. Nor are dogs, for that matter.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby fusiontortellini on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:47 am

Actually, it depends on the breed. Mongrels tend to be bright. Border Collies are WAY bright. Border Collie Mongrels can outsmart most humans. Though they do have a size perception problem -- our Border Collie/Miniature Poodle tried to take on a Doberman :cry:

Twice. :roll: Barely survived once. Soon as staggering, went back for a rematch. :roll: :roll: :cry:

But my cocker spaniel has trouble outsmarting a brick. :roll:
Who really might actually be back this time . . .

May the Fiori be with you. And may It have Meatballs.
fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:52 am

fusiontortellini wrote:Actually, it depends on the breed. Mongrels tend to be bright. Border Collies are WAY bright. Border Collie Mongrels can outsmart most humans. Though they do have a size perception problem -- our Border Collie/Miniature Poodle tried to take on a Doberman :cry:

Twice. :roll: Barely survived once. Soon as staggering, went back for a rematch. :roll: :roll: :cry:

But my cocker spaniel has trouble outsmarting a brick. :roll:

My poodle-like dog goes after any non-human that moves, dobermans, pit bulls, Siberian Huskys, stags, the lot! Usually the other dogs just look and laugh, she never gets in an actual fight, but she sure as heck tries.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby PastaGirl on Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:15 am

Duke wrote:Because we are about the good, not the bad.

Peace out.

Duke

But without bad, there cannot be good.

To have Pasta you must have Anti-Pasta. The Anti-Pasta comes in many forms, to try and deceive us. To lure us away from our Holy Noodlyness. Atkins, South Beach and Splenda are the most recent forms the Anti-Pasta has chosen.

We must all fight the Anti-Pasta before it is too late!
For the love of Pasta!
PastaGirl
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Murtz on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:24 am

As for the Anti-Noodle, I firmly believe it must be the Prime-Evil Soup. It is the Ancestor of all soups, making it so that many soups come in handy powdered forms which make them easy-to-make meals. This is an attempt to lure us away from the Holy Pasta! Also, the silly evolutionist heathens talk about it as where we all come from, or some silly thing like that (maaaybe they said primeval, but that is utterly beside the point).
Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti.
Murtz
Conchigliette Convert

Soup

Postby black bart on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 am

Murtz wrote:
As for the Anti-Noodle, I firmly believe it must be the Prime-Evil Soup

You've obviously never tried tinned Oxtail Soup - it mings!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Soup

Postby Murtz on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:48 pm

black bart wrote:You've obviously never tried tinned Oxtail Soup - it mings!

I'm by no means a gourmet, but something made from a castrated bull's fly-swatting tool is not so very tempting to me.. But then again, I might be crazy.
Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti.
Murtz
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:53 pm

Hey! I like (some) soup! And your avatar!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby fusiontortellini on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:29 pm

Oxtail soup is truly wonderful, at least as made by my grandmother. Oxtails are quite tasty, actually. Of course, I also like smoked oysters and octopus sushi . . .

fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:33 pm

fusiontortellini wrote:Oxtail soup is truly wonderful, at least as made by my grandmother. Oxtails are quite tasty, actually. Of course, I also like smoked oysters and octopus sushi . . .

I have a name for the anti-noodle, the Demonster. It is like "Demon" and "Monster" all squashed together.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby fusiontortellini on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:34 pm

Perhaps we could call it the Demonsterer, just to make it sillier. But I still think it's bacon.

fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:44 pm

fusiontortellini wrote:Perhaps we could call it the Demonsterer, just to make it sillier. But I still think it's bacon.

Why bacon?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:50 pm

have you ever tried cooking noodles in baking grease?

dont... don't ask.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:55 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:have you ever tried cooking noodles in baking grease?

dont... don't ask.

What does that have to do with bacon?

I still think it should be the Demonster. Exepct it is sort of close to demonstrator.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:31 am

ACK! i mean BACON grease! that has to do with bacon.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to Scripture and Lore