In search of the first Midget

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:20 pm

What child in it's right mind wouldn't want to cuddle up with several rows of piscean teeth?
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Duke on Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:What child in it's right mind wouldn't want to cuddle up with several rows of piscean teeth?

Multilple rows of jagged, pointed teeth......... It fills me with love.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Alpaca on Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:46 pm

Meh, it's just the kids these days. All so gosh-darned rebellious, out worshippin' spaghetti monsters, using thems words like "cool." They should all just be seen and not heard. Wait, how 'bout neither seen nor heard?
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Duke on Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:49 pm

Alpaca wrote: They should all just be seen and not heard. Wait, how 'bout neither seen nor heard?

Now that, my friend, is a solution!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:22 pm

Aw, c'mon... it's Pastamas. Let them have toadfish.

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Duke on Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:48 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:Aw, c'mon... it's Pastamas. Let them have toadfish.

Yes, you are right. I will give my younger friends toadfish toys, homemade, for Toys "R" Us no longer carries them. Tis' the season, you know.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Alpaca on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:29 pm

Have you checked out Toys "Rnt but toadfish are" Us? I hear they have an amazing selection.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Duke on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:36 pm

Alpaca wrote:Have you checked out Toys "Rnt but toadfish are" Us? I hear they have an amazing selection.

Sounds like one stop shopping! I will see if we have one in the Bay Area.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Alpaca on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:44 pm

Duke wrote: I will see if we have one in the Bay Area.

I dunno about the area, but I think there's a couple in the Bay. Or in a bay somewhere. You'd have to check out the store finder on their website. Problem is, they're experiencing some downtime since they tried putting their webservers underwater.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Duke on Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:20 pm

Alpaca wrote:
Duke wrote: I will see if we have one in the Bay Area.

I dunno about the area, but I think there's a couple in the Bay. Or in a bay somewhere. You'd have to check out the store finder on their website. Problem is, they're experiencing some downtime since they tried putting their webservers underwater.

Hmm, a friend of mine tried that when starting the "Eel Depot". They have yet to find his body, I'm afraid.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:52 pm

When they do find it, do you think they'd let me have it? My toadfish is hungry and cranky. (He's teething, you know.)

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Alpaca on Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:55 pm

I think your toadfish needs to be next-of-kin, or something.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Duke on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:37 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:When they do find it, do you think they'd let me have it? My toadfish is hungry and cranky. (He's teething, you know.)

Oh, sure! His relatives asked me to cremate him and spread his ashes over the Great Eel Plains of the Pacific, but they can't tell the difference. Anything to help another toadfish fan!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Alpaca on Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:22 pm

Duke wrote:Oh, sure! His relatives asked me to cremate him and spread his ashes over the Great Eel Plains of the Pacific, but they can't tell the difference. Anything to help another toadfish fan!

Cremation? That means send over some powdered concrete and dump the body in a Georgia lake.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:15 pm

Have a heart! Think of all the dear little starving toadfish that would be more than happy to have at the remains.

Come to think of it, chewing through the concrete to get to the creamy filling may be just what they need to get all those teeth-rows cut. Hmmm. Can we get him sent over to Alpaca's first for a cripsy outer-coating?

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

PreviousNext

Return to Scripture and Lore