Money Money Money Moooneyyyy

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Money Money Money Moooneyyyy

Postby Snakeon on Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:25 pm

I don't know if this is the right forum for this thread, but if I don't get this out I will surely burst! Immediately after being introduced to the FSM and accepting Him into my diet, I received an email directing me to a government website for unclaimed property, where three properties totalling over $700 were available to me for claim. Praise His Noodly goodness!!
May His eternal Starch bind you and keep you
Snakeon
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Solipsy on Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:37 pm

I had to Plunder for my first $700.00, and since then it's been pillage, pillage, pillage, work, work, work, scribe, scribe, scribe. But, this is just more proof that the FSM exists! He works in mysterious ways, after all, and something mysterious happened. Praise Cheeses.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Proper homage

Postby Snakeon on Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:01 pm

I am ashamed. I had only been considering using this found money for conspicuous consumption. I shall instead use the money to purchase fine pirate regalia in order to please His Meaty Lobes, along with the instruments of plunder required to be fruitful in His eyes. With whatever moneys are left, I shall stuff myself with pasta then worship at the alter of local strippers while consuming ale to excess.

RAmen
May His eternal Starch bind you and keep you
Snakeon
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Solipsy on Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:24 pm

:::sniffle, sniffle::: :::wipes back tears:::

You are a True Believer among us. May His Noodly Appendages Forever Caress You, and keep you in His Saucy Ways.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Return to Scripture and Lore