O.K., so you sinned and you're worried about being smitten.
Now you need some quick forgiveness.
Try the prayer described herein.
(For best results, wear your dress
1. Kneel on the floor, arms at your sides.
2. Raise your arms up to the sides, and keep going until your fingers touch over your head. As you raise your arms, say the first incantation, "Oh, wah."
3. Lower your arms back to your sides and say, "Tagu."
4. Raise your arms again, this time saying, "Siam."
5. Repeat this procedure faster and faster, and the FSM will surely forgive you, and may even contribute to your self-lnowledge.
Cardinal Queequeg, Prayermeister
In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
I look, you look, he looks, we look, ye look, they look.