Scripture with regard to the recent sighting

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:30 pm

good ol edumaction....

lemme guess who the troll is.

*sees Dee Dee giving me the evil eye"

... umm, i forget.

and on a happier note:

I GOT SHAMAN OF RAMEN!

*happies!*

where can i get a book on noodly incantations i can recite for my shamaness?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Alohasoy
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Alohasoy » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:50 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:and on a happier note:

I GOT SHAMAN OF RAMEN!

*happies!*

Wow...you are the User with the most posts who isn't a Mod or higher. Which is an honor, but also....depressing. Why have you been denied your rightful place?
Sengwhyuswe Grenoleuk!
All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:24 pm

yes... um, wheres Belarus? I'm in VA, and as far as I know, the only other one on the east coast is Capellini, although I may defintly be wrong.

Of course, even though I am not a Mod, I feel sort of like one. i guess. i mean, i try to post everywhere and stuff. but of course, school takes up about 10 hours of my day, and then theres sleeping. *bleah*

so who were the first mods in that group of ten? and how'd you get to be co-admin, Dee Dee?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:51 pm

Shaman Qwerty,

I luv ya the way a really smart older sister luvs a kind of whiny kid brother, ya know, and I'll miss ya when yer not around so much... but don't you ever try Google?

http://www.belarusguide.com/main/index.html

As for the "first ten mods," I'm sure Auntie Dee Dee knows, but you might try sorting the memberlist by the "joined-on" date, and that might give you a rough approximation? Of course, they warned about the "no-valid-email-address" purge, so that might not be accurate, but it's a start... and the short answer is "Who Cares?"

As for Auntie Dee Dee, it's been clear to me from half an hour after I started reading the forums that she's an Admin for several reasons; chief among them is that she's brilliant. (do I get a pay raise for saying that?) :mrgreen:

To avoid starting any rumors, I do not get paid. So my raise would involve going from Zero to Nothing. I hope to some day work my way up through Zip, Nil, and finally to Nada.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"

Alohasoy
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Alohasoy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:54 pm

Will any more Mods ever be added? If so, under what conditions?

Alohasoy
Sengwhyuswe Grenoleuk!

All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Re: ........

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:14 pm

Solipsy wrote:Shaman Qwerty,

I luv ya the way a really smart older sister luvs a kind of whiny kid brother, ya know, and I'll miss ya when yer not around so much...

my olders sister loves it when i go to school, because I'm not around to annoy her. of course, maybe your not an intraverted older sister.

i use google. I'm just lazy, and forget it exists... alot.

now, though i am not a mod, there must be SOMETHING i get for being a Shaman, right?

but I'm not complaining. being the first non-mod shaman is good enough for me. I still need those incantations though.

i like that.. Shaman Qwerty.

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:59 pm

As a quick addendum to Auntie Dee Dee's response, I've had people ask "Can I be a scribe? Can I be a scribe????" I have a prewritten answer for that question, regarding the effort and commitment involved. When I send it, the universal response so far has been, "Oh... never mind."

Even worse, I've had people ask "kan i b a scirbe? huh, anc i?" I also have a prewritten answer for that question: "No."
This space for rent,

Solipsy

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:36 pm

so basically, i get to be cool, cause I'm a shaman, and get to laugh at you guys cos you have responsibilites?

cool.

DONT HURT ME! im a cripple.

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:59 pm

Shaman Qwerty,

One of these days, you're gonna laugh just a little too hard, and find yourself proclaiming to the world that you can't stop eating your own boogers.

:twisted:
This space for rent,

Solipsy

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:35 am

heh, yeah.

what i MEANT was just i get to be cool, and not have to do mod stuff. i wouldn't dare laugh at you. it'd be like laughing at the president...
uh... like, when Geroge Washington was president, of course...

still you can't hurt me. I'm still injured.

Return to “Scripture and Lore”