Scripture with regard to the recent sighting

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Scripture with regard to the recent sighting

Postby Dragwyr on Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:06 pm

I propose a verse related to the following thread found here:
http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic ... 4886#14886

"Yea, verily did the Flying Spagetti Monster extend out his noodly appendage, and thusly so, did fly through the water as though it were air.

And those that saw him who doubted his holy pastaness believed and said, "Arrr, there be the ONE true Flying Spagetti Monster."

And the global temperature did lower itself by 1 degree that day.

RAmen
Dragwyr
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Solipsy on Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:29 am

I too was certain that this sighting was no coincidence. I however, with my bad eyesight, or my rumbling tummy, took it a completely different way... and was foolish enough to post this in the other thread:
You know, I'm gonna duck under the table right after I post this, cause I'm sure I'm about to be pelted with hooks and peg legs and beer mugs and pasties and g-strings and meatballs and such... but I always figured the FSM Himself to by quite a bit larger. What I really thought they had found when *I* saw those pictures was the ULTIMATE HOLY MEAL APPETIZER!!!! CALAMARI FOR EVERYONE!!!!

(runs for cover, dives under table, prays for forgiveness, promises to mend her evil ways, will buy new glasses, obviously too many hours of Holy Scribing has gotten to me...)

Seriously, though, I've been waiting for them to find that %*&%^ giant thing my whole adult life. I've been fascinated by them. YAY! Rats, though, now I gotta figure out how to incorporate this into the Loose Canon... thinking... thinking...
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy on Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:37 am

I see how you are... Architeuthis isn't good enough for you.... oh no... they finally photograph one alive , and you immediately go around whining "I want a Mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni, I want a Mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni, boo hoo hoo!" Holy FSM, woman! Are you EVER happy??!!??? ;)
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy on Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:32 pm

T'would truly be a wonderous feat to bitch AFTER they hanged you with a new rope. I'd say "That I'd like to see," but I wouldn't ever want to see it, of course. Still, it would be quite an accomplishment, but ultimately worthless on one's resume.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:09 pm

yes it would. actually, you could have it in your will to be hung by a new rope at age of, say 90, and then play a video immiditaly after death. the video would include said bitching.

although that's probably a cheap way to do it, funner to rise from the dead.

... hm, i wonder if jesus bitched about being crucified.

anyway, i have a solution to your delema... delimma... del- SCREW IT! your problem. i could write a few paragraphs including the creation of the FSM, WSM, and the SSM. Flying, Walking, and Swiming Spagehetti monsters. I will need help form DaveL, and am willing to co-write it with him, since it will most probably interfere with the book of migits.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby DaveL on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:11 pm

Hiya Qwerty,

Glad to help ya. PM me and we'll bash something out.
:compute:

I'm suffering from 'holy mental block' after all that psalm writing, so any inspiration brought forth will be deemed a blessing from the Great One.
:fsm:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Solipsy on Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:34 pm

Gentlemen (Qwerty and DaveL),

Here's the rub... The FSM is eternal, no beginning, no end. He wasn't created by anything, but created everything there is. He willed it into existence, no explosion a la big bang, and no evolution of anything since creation.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. (meaning, we're starting to get a grasp of our Loose Canon)
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:45 pm

no, no, no, i believe you misunderstood us. we (at least I do) know and support that the FSM has no beging nor end. In PMing each other, we have concluded that the FSM made these two lesser dieties (trinity i suppose) for some reason. these two smaller ones being the Kraken and Atkins (who later turns evil).

if you see some other posts i've written regarding FSM and the creation of [him and] the universe, i fully support the fact the FSM is eternal, no beginning, no end. i actually say he IS existence.

just making sure you don't presume somthing that is incorrect. :mrgreen:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:54 pm

Qwerty,

Please direct me to some of the "other posts" regarding the creation of the universe. Might fit in with my Hyper Spaghetti Monster views, in that the HSM IS the Universe, and lesser deities may be present with delegated authority, but are only a manifestation of His Infinite Noodlyness.

PM or links here, your call.

The Good Doctor
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby DaveL on Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:47 am

Sure,

My advice to Qwerty was any trinity should be as equally vague as the Christian version. You can have lots of fun with it then. They've managed to confuse people for 2000 years, so why not us?

Why would he create a heaven? He's an supreme being, but extremely bored (as in Midgets Book 2). My advice - play up the fact he's a regular kinda monster, hence the strippers and beer.

Qwerty was to do the rest, but to use me (Solipsy or others) as a sounding board.

Still working on Midgets Book 5 - nearly done!
:mrgreen:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Dragwyr on Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:27 pm

For now, just take the verse as written and insert wherever you feel it necessary. I've got a splitting headache today and cannot think well enough to flesh this out a bit more.

Many thanks and blessed be His Holy Noodliness.
Dragwyr
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:05 pm

well Doc, i really don't know if i can find them. I will try, but for now, just try looking up rebellious waffle. there's this thread that i think he started, or is very invovled in, and he says basically the big bang theory, but me and Dee Dee are... shall we say "on the other side of the debate". but if i find the exact ones, I'll PM you.

as for the writing, (dont get mad at me) I'm on a littl haitus, mostly because of business, hecticness, and more self-pity B.S.ness in my life. but hopefully soon i shall begin writing. maybe tonight... I'll post in FPP thread when i start writing.

oh, and if your writing a chapter five of midgits, should i just have my book take place in the same area, but just with midgits, midgets, and pirate/humans? i don't want to interfere with the story, worst thing that could ever happen.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:23 am

Qwerty???!!!! You and WHO ELSE are against Rebellious Waffle? Not to underestimate the genius that IS Auntie Dee Dee, but I began as the Official Corrector of Rebellious Waffle's misguided heretical attempts to use limited human reason to understand the FSM.

i could write a few paragraphs including the creation of the FSM, WSM, and the SSM.
Here's where you tripped me up, Qwerty! But I forgive you.

I now understand your and DaveL's intentions about writing regarding the Swimming Spaghetti Monster, and the (very funny) idea of the (very confusing) (very vague) trinity. If you guys can shape that into something incomprehensible and funny, or funny and incomprehensible, have at. Just don't forget that Rebellious Waffle was MY lap puppy FIRST. hee hee hee. And you are correct in that you are correct -- you are consistent in your statement that in most threads you consistently state that the FSM is Eternal, per official CotFSM Canon. Good Qwerty.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy on Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:09 pm

And so it came to pass that the copying and the pasting of the posting of the writing, as it did appear thus far in this thread, was done. And the FSM looked down, and His Great Noodly Appendages did quiver with saucy delight. And he did proclaimeth: "Cool. So Far, So Good." Thus spake Our Lord in Marinara.

It was proclaimed throughout that Boards of His Holy Discussion that the Divinely Inspired Writing should not cease, but rather should continue, for to Him, it is most pleasing. And yea, His humble galleyscribe Solipsy did toss and turn upon the seas of the keyboard at all unreasonable hours, and did gather the writings of the inspired, and did organize them and nit-pick them, but not without permission, and did seek to credit them, and will be in touch with the writers of them if any questions ariseth, and doth encourage said writers for to do the same.

Thus did the proclamation end.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Re: ......

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:10 pm

Solipsy wrote:Qwerty???!!!! You and WHO ELSE are against Rebellious Waffle? Not to underestimate the genius that IS Auntie Dee Dee, but I began as the Official Corrector of Rebellious Waffle's misguided heretical attempts to use limited human reason to understand the FSM.

i could write a few paragraphs including the creation of the FSM, WSM, and the SSM.
Here's where you tripped me up, Qwerty! But I forgive you.

I now understand your and DaveL's intentions about writing regarding the Swimming Spaghetti Monster, and the (very funny) idea of the (very confusing) (very vague) trinity. If you guys can shape that into something incomprehensible and funny, or funny and incomprehensible, have at. Just don't forget that Rebellious Waffle was MY lap puppy FIRST. hee hee hee. And you are correct in that you are correct -- you are consistent in your statement that in most threads you consistently state that the FSM is Eternal, per official CotFSM Canon. Good Qwerty.

umm... i wasn't refering to Rebellious waffle in the FSM, SSM, WSM thing. or whatever it MIGHT be, if i ever get my lazy ass in gear. it was just this random thread about gensis I ( i swear, there are 30 of them, at least), and he "proved" the big bang theory. me and Dee Dee... talked with him, shall we say.

seriously, don't expect more writing from me anytime soon. school is coming down hard and I'm slipping out of my writing phase. It'll be back later.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Next

Return to Scripture and Lore