A FSM Miracle!!

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

I'm afraid.....

Postby atomicmutant on Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:08 pm

I'm sorry, but His Noodlyness faded from view shortly after the picture was taken. I was lucky to have had the time that I did......
atomicmutant
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Benedict on Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:34 am

I had a miracle myself the other night. I was suffering from a strange empty sensation in my stomach and was plagued by rumbling noises of unknown origin. I then sought solace in His divine form and consumed some spaghetti in sacrament to Him and I was cured! The empty feeling turned into a wonderful fullness and the unnatural rumblings ceased!

Praise be. Image
Benedict
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby onlainari on Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:30 am

Well, I thought this to be pretty cool.

Playing this song after d/l it: What if God wanted pasta sauce, had itunes on random, next song, of the 1,000's I have (we're pirates, we share. Yarr.), was In Flames - Food for the Gods.

I just had to write that in. It's not funny, it's cool.
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has Noodly Appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming. With the exception of this line, this happens to be my sig in all the forums I've registered to.
onlainari
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:25 pm

i smell a false miracle

where did those eystalks come from? if you ask me, you made this false attempt of having a miracle in hopes to attain attention! may yoiu be cursed to ride the bus.

UNLESS you made the pasta, saw the image (minus eyestalks) and put eyestalks there to make it more obvoius or something. i dont WANT to belive this is a false miracle, i just want to be sure.

and if i am wrong, may i be forced to eat by the evil laws of atkins for a week (thursayd to thursday) as punishment.

RAmen
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore