The fallen one.

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

On the head of a pin

Postby Snakeon on Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:44 pm

It is my firm conviction that many strippers are His angels on earth, and the rest are training at the convent of His covenant. It is in piety that we should worship at their bosom and tithe the g-strings of righteousness.
May His eternal Starch bind you and keep you
Snakeon
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby fusiontortellini on Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:22 am

YOU cuddle the bosoms! I'll grab the buns! (Men generally don't have attractive bosoms for cuddling.) Now if I could just figure out how to work a nice braciole into my theology. . . :twisted:

Braciole (pronounced bruh-zholl among my not-in-laws) is flattened steak layered with cheese and/or meat and rolled up. Use your imagination. It's the right size -- and adjustable depending on your favorite recipe. :wink:
Who really might actually be back this time . . .

May the Fiori be with you. And may It have Meatballs.
fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:01 am

fusiontortellini wrote:And thus the Penance for Over-Drinking His sacred beer. .

don't you mean, penneance?

heh, had to say that.

is your rpg board set up like batman? either way, gimmie link. please.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Nayvera on Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:27 am

Sent you a pm :D
Nayvera
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:17 pm

danka
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

THE ANSWER

Postby HisNoodlyApendage on Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:26 am

Clearly, the antithesis of all that is FSM, and therefore, the one who takes great delight in the sour milk volcano and mime factory (and you thought it was a lake of fire, assholes), is clearly the Atkins Ninja. I believe he came about when pat robertson had sex with a goat back when jesus said it was cool, and then goat-man was sent to ninja school. now, while ninjas are often quite awesome, this was the bad kind of ninja: he believed ninjas were awesomer than pirates, and preached this, along with the anti-pasta message of atkins, to anyone within earshot. plus, he almost cut of His Noodly Appendage with that sword he's always playing with. Thus, and for sooth, our noodly lord and master had enough of this, and damned him to the aformentioned hell, where he subsists on a steady diet of mime steak and sour milk. It is said, though, that on the Day of Noodles and Sauce that he and his minons will once and for all renounce their stupid choice and partake of a pastafarian feast of truly saucilicious proportions. RAmen.
"What luck for the rulers that men do not think."
-Adolf Hitler.

"Majority rule don't work in mental institutions." - NOFX, The Idiots Are Taking Over
HisNoodlyApendage
Conchigliette Convert

Re: THE ANSWER

Postby Solipsy on Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:58 pm

HisNoodlyApendage wrote:Clearly, <errors removed by FSMism's appointed scribe> RAmen.

In a post by someone who joined on Sept 14th, THAT much total misinformation???? And who goes further to title his/her first post "the answer?" Here are some links that will help to set people straight:

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1566
http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1903

Anyone asserting "the answer" in his/her first post might be risking appearing to look a bit, um... *sigh.* Suffice it to say that anyone who joined before I did ought to know better.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore