HOW JESUS GOT HERE

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

HOW JESUS GOT HERE

Postby joybaby08 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:52 am

i think that the great FSM stuck one of his noodles in mary, squirted some sauce, and that is how jesus came about. there is no man or sperm that made him.just spaghetti and sauce. :evilgrin:
joybaby08
Conchigliette Convert

Re: HOW JESUS GOT HERE

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 am

Im not sure that's helpful.

However... isn't that prize of 1000 packets of ramen till open?

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 pm

joybaby08 wrote:...squirted some sauce...
It had to be very special sexy sauce that makes us totally unable to control our great love to the FSM.
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby Monobaz on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:11 pm

The Christian deity having his evil way with an earthly woman is perhaps the single-most insidious concept in the entire book.
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green
Monobaz
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Roy Hunter on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:33 am

Monobaz wrote:The Christian deity having his evil way with an earthly woman is perhaps the single-most insidious concept in the entire book.
Meh - the idea was nicked from half a dozen other religions / mythologies: Zeus taking the form of a bull, then abducting and raping Europa? Odin wandering around Midgard impregnating mortal women? There are plenty of other stories out there with the same theme.

In less well-educated times, this could have been another example of 'divine intervention': Story from the Scottish Daily Record.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Return to Scripture and Lore