Devotional Reminder for the back of the toilet door.

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Devotional Reminder for the back of the toilet door.

Postby SimoneCuttlefish on Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:02 pm

Here it is

Fullsize 1600x1200 http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8449 ... ace7hm.jpg

Anyone feel moved?
SimoneCuttlefish
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:07 pm

erm... here what is?
i dont really feel moved, its telling you to stick a fork in your eye. and whats it got to do with a toilet?

i dont not like it, just dont understand.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Cynicus on Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:38 pm

I dissagree, I do like it.

I feel inspired to poke out MY right eye (it's nearsighted anyway, always fiving me trouble).

Ok... on second thought, I probably wont go gouge myself.

I like the poster though.
If I had a strainer
I'd Strain in the Mornin'
I'd Strain in the Evenin'
All over this wooooooorld
Cynicus

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:22 pm

the poster istelf is cool. the words are just throwing me off. just get them to say something more noodily.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby SimoneCuttlefish on Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:16 pm

It's more of a joke at some fundie type logic

Matthew 5:29 "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

Perhaps it should say, "And to spite thy face, cut off your nose, for it is better to self mutilate than become a better person."

And you get to wear an eyepatch.

OHH! And the back of the toilet door is so you can sit and think about something while practicing it's logic.
SimoneCuttlefish

Return to Scripture and Lore