Ukraine|Russia

Home for all languages OTHER than plain old English (all varieties)

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Ukraine|Russia

Postby Ingvar on Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:13 pm

Every russian speaking person is welcome here http://inanto.com/ This is the Ukrainian and Russian FSM church. With His blessing we created it. We are working upon our church and trying to tell everyone truth about Him.
There is only One... more powerful than voodoo magic - FSM! :P
Ingvar
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Fable on Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:19 pm

:worship: Wow! I hadn't known they were united - I used to participate in propagation action in Moscow some time ago - :mrgreen: it was sort of crazy spaghetti soup mix. May everybody be blessed, Ramen
Make Him happy till He gets angry
Fable
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Ingvar on Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:25 pm

United or not...anyway, we worship Him! ;)
Ingvar
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:37 pm

I suspected there would be some Ukranian Pastafarians eventually... after all, aren't varenyky a type of pasta?

I am about 1/2 Ukranian on my father's side, but sadly I was not raised with the language or traditions.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Ingvar on Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:02 pm

We are together, because we are too small yet. We are helping each other. Someone translating, someone working upon design...

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:I suspected there would be some Ukranian Pastafarians eventually... after all, aren't varenyky a type of pasta?

As You can see, here is written Ukraine|Russia, and not Russia|Ukraine, because Ukrain discovered Him before Russia :) Varenyky are national treasure of Ukraine.
Ingvar
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Ukraine|Russia

Postby orys on Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:39 pm

Ingvar wrote:Every russian speaking person is welcome here http://inanto.com/ This is the Ukrainian and Russian FSM church. With His blessing we created it. We are working upon our church and trying to tell everyone truth about Him.

I hadn't know, that Russian and Ukrainian FSM church is the same that creating websites for your customers...
This signature should not have been viewed by young children
orys
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby MisterV on Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:06 pm

So umm I don't see any official Russian or Ukrainian Church of the FSM site there. But, anyway, I'm from Russia myself.
MisterV
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:23 pm

yeah, check the dates, this was back in winter. and really should belong in gatherings, as its for a ukrain/russian meeting rather than ukraine/russian speaking.

go create a thread in gatherings and see if there are any other russians.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Fable on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:34 pm

:pirate_fish: unfortunantly the main site died, because of unactivity of 2 first people, who created all this stuff in Russia and Ukraine. But for now there is a LJ community, which reunited russian pastafarian believers.
Herer is the link
http://community.livejournal.com/pastafari_ru/profile
Make Him happy till He gets angry
Fable
Conchigliette Convert

Postby russianfool20825 on Wed May 16, 2007 11:01 pm

MisterV wrote:So umm I don't see any official Russian or Ukrainian Church of the FSM site there. But, anyway, I'm from Russia myself.

hello, fellow russian. Im russian too, but am currently located in the United states. I speak russian. Lived in russia for quite some time :mrgreen:
russianfool20825
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to Languages Other than English