Stripper factory: necessary for FSM to make its point?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Robbobrob on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Clifford wrote:^^^ In a figure of speaking
I prefer more of a figure-8 of speaking myself.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.
Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Clifford on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Whatever be floats yer boat
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby MonkeysInACan on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm

There are male strippers. Don't forget about that :wink:
MonkeysInACan
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby RedBeardedPirate on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:37 am

Sorry, but the prophet was a man, and we all know that prophets introduce bias into religion. Fortunately, the Disclaimer allows this to be a lie, heaven is whatever you think is amazing, and for Bobby a stripper factory and a beer volcano is heaven. I personally like my beer a little colder than fresh-from the volcano, and a pleasant Autumn day playing golf with some good friends and good cigars, and the FSM aims to please those who bless His Noodliness.

Don't worry, the stripper factory doesn't have to be included in your view of Pastafarianism, if it's unsettling. The FSM is all about free choice and tolerance, we have flimsy moral standards, and an appropriately flimsy theology. Like all things in His world, enjoy what you like and don't let the rest bug you if it's not funny to you.
RedBeardedPirate
Conchigliette Convert

Postby minicarma07 on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:08 pm

OH MY FSM....

Unlike many of the other religions that will send you to the depths of hell for not walking lock step based on their individual book, FSMism is much more light hearted and wants you to enjoy life and death even more.

But I would expect FSM'ism isn't forcing you to enjoy the stripper factory, or the beer volcanos. You can if you want or you don't have to.

But for FSM sake, let us that want to ENJOY IT.

I would expect the strippers to be exactly like they are here. Where the heck do you think the ones here on earth started. Jeez

If the thought of strippers and beer is just to much to get past then, no-one is forcing you to stay, but we sure would like it if you did.
Converted Pastafarian
minicarma07
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Lets see

Postby Losstarot on Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:50 pm

More than a beer volcano I'd like a beer glacier, and instead of a stripper factory, a brothel that resembles the white house only twice as big.

Also good cigars are welcome, some cohibas and montecristos please.
Losstarot
Losstarot
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Lets see

Postby minicarma07 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Losstarot wrote:Also good cigars are welcome, some cohibas and montecristos please.

RAmen
Converted Pastafarian
minicarma07
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Clifford on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:17 pm

minicarma07 wrote:OH MY FSM....

Unlike many of the other religions that will send you to the depths of hell for not walking lock step based on their individual book, FSMism is much more light hearted and wants you to enjoy life and death even more.

But I would expect FSM'ism isn't forcing you to enjoy the stripper factory, or the beer volcanos. You can if you want or you don't have to.

But for FSM sake, let us that want to ENJOY IT.

I would expect the strippers to be exactly like they are here. Where the heck do you think the ones here on earth started. Jeez

If the thought of strippers and beer is just to much to get past then, no-one is forcing you to stay, but we sure would like it if you did.

You have a good point! RAmen
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Re: Stripper factory: necessary for FSM to make its point?

Postby Ziggy on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:05 pm

Aviana wrote:As a feminist I am opposed to the idea of yet another religion that treats women as things. In this case, things that are manufactured for the sexual pleasure of men, things with no autonomy or choice as to whether they even want to be strippers.

However, it would be great if just one thing that I enjoy could be totally free of this particular brand of misogynistic bullshit.

Oh wah. I'll be a dick here and say oh WAH.

Don't be so sensitive. I'm a masculist and I think the idea of mindless male strippers with rippling abs in a pool of chocolate is degrading to men, but I'm not challenging other's religions while making a bad point in my own thread.

[/ass]
I ♥ mrgreen :mrgreen:
Ziggy
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby thelastpirate on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Aviana wrote:Stripper factory: necessary for FSM to make its point?

No.
thelastpirate
Lord of Linguini

Location: I hope in no place so unsanctified where such as thou mayst find me.

Postby Rev Dr David Esq on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:21 pm

Greetings Brethren and sistren!

As a member of a church that has openly accepted the FSM, (http://WWW.CHURCHOFICHA.COM) I have given this theological question a great deal of thought.

Firstly, the idea of a heaven that morphs into personal perfection seems a little too disney to me, but it is always a possibility.

Secondly, the FSM could easily have set up the afterlife with major flaws because he is often drunk or hung-over when conducting his affairs, so less than satisfactory scenarios are a possible.

If I were to solve the riddle of how to design an afterlife with a stripper factory without involving mindless robots or degrading anyone, I see an obvious solution: people who were unattractive in this life are given the opportunity to become objects of desire in the next life.

I am sure that such an arrangement would be very popular way to spend the afterlife. I would be tempted to sign up for that myself.

:fsm_ninja:
May your eyepatch lead you throught dark times!
May your hook smite those who need a smiting!
Blessings unto thee by the grace of Thor, Anoia, Ganesha, The Flying Spaghetti Monster and Bob!*

*Thou shalt hedge thy bets. (The book of ICHA, 2nd revision)
Rev Dr David Esq
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Miss Footscray on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:50 pm

To Avania, I couldn't agree with you more. All the excuses, "They could be male strippers" you're a femo-nazi or whatever they said, I say "yeah, whatever". It's not my responsibility to educate the rednecks. I applaud your attempts, sadly, I really don't have the time or the energy. See my post under "Misogyny and Hypocrasy in the Pastafarian Church"
But good on you, you're not a lone voice. It is a great shame, because otherwise, the concept is great.
Miss Footscray
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Amalie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Actually, I find that it is you, "Miss Footscray", to be extremely condescending to women. I guess male strippers are consenting adults who are fully capable of making their own decisions and choices in life, whereas the female ones are poor, innocent victims who are too stupid to think for themselves.
A basic civil right for all people, is the right for consenting adults to do whatever they want with their bodies in the privacy of their own home or other private area.

"I really don't have the time or the energy" means I can't really come up with any intelligent counterarguments, so like a fundamentalist Christian, I'm just going to repeat what I've been told over and over again and not really use my brain.
Amalie
Conchigliette Convert

runescape power leveling

Postby cshaobup244315 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 am

is runescape power leveling safe??every one know.
cshaobup244315
Conchigliette Convert

Previous

Return to All Things FSM