Official church?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Official church?

Postby ZeroTo325 on Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:45 pm

His Noodly teachings behold that we should not build churches to him if the money could be better spent. But i propose a theory, if by building a franchise of churches/ pasta restaurants, we can unite people and through this achieve peace and world hunger, woudnt that justify the means?
ZeroTo325
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Jean Bart on Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:09 pm

achieve peace and world hunger

Achieve world hunger through pasta... not sure everyone will like that diet! :wink:
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)
Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Duke on Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:09 am

Maybe, just maybe, he meant we should cure world hunger.

But I think that churches might be a little excessive. We could always use town squares or parks to congregate, and we could easily set up a little pasta kitchen around there.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Jean Bart on Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:28 am

We're definitely going to need a food forum here, with dietists moderating. I'll change my avatar into something chocolate-like. :fsm_rock:
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)
Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Duke on Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:24 pm

"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Jean Bart on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:49 pm

Oops! :roll:
Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Return to All Things FSM