The Breat Britain

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby EarthRise on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:17 pm

And I say margaritas for everyone for all eternity!
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Jean Bart on Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:09 pm

No. I'd imagin you would get board with fake titties and beer all the time.

Not if it is Belgian beer: it's the best, and there are more than 400 of them! :fsm_rock:
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)
Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Postby theallpowerful on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:53 pm

MPTrooper wrote:No. I'd imagin you would get board with fake titties and beer all the time.

Listen to what you're saying! How could anybody get bored with fake titties and beer all the time?? :roll:
theallpowerful
Ziti Zealot

Postby MPTrooper on Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:28 pm

Well...I did. I'd imagin others would also.
MPTrooper

Postby theallpowerful on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:42 am

OK, I guess that was the only possible answer to my previous post without resorting to swearing or aggression, but on a more serious note, as a Christian MPTrooper, can you explain a little more about Heaven to me... from your perspective of course, since there are quite a lot.

For example, is Heaven a static ideal, with Angels and Harps, or is Heaven adaptable to the desires of the individual? Does God actually live in heaven, and if so can you go visit him if you're bored, maybe shoot a couple of games of pool and drink some beers?

There are an awful lot of unknowns which I think need to be clarified if we're to spend our lives mired in boredom and uncertainty in the vague hope of attaining this lovely place...
theallpowerful
Ziti Zealot

Previous

Return to All Things FSM