In Memorium

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

In Memorium

Postby jwramseyjr on Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:17 am

javascript:emoticon(':(')

The guy who invented Ramen noodles died!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/09/opinion/09tue3.html?th&emc=th
jwramseyjr
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Sylvie369 on Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:48 pm

It is indeed a sad day. But he has most certainly gone on to a better place, and is now enjoying the beer volcano and stripper factory.
He who is not busy being born is busy dying -
Bob Dylan
Sylvie369
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Duke on Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:07 pm

A true tragedy has struck! In memorium, I shall have some Ramen Noodles.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Amerigo on Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:34 pm

Thanks for sharing the article!

Sounds like a good life and a good death. Think of the millions of starving college kids alone that didn't go to bed hungry thanks to this man's innovation... We should all be so lucky as to leave the world with such a grand contribution.

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."

--Emerson
Amerigo

Return to All Things FSM